WOYWW 900
Wow it is lovely to be joining you again on this great day.
Congratulations to the person who had the idea of this fantastic site and all
who have contributed week in week out.
I have looked back and my first post was 6th April
2016.
I haven´t been well over the past 18 months but read WOYWW
every Wednesday and haven´t joined you because all my get up and go has gone. I
have tried knitting, crocheting, but apart from one crocheted blanket have had
nothing on my work desk. I don´t even have a work desk any more as all my
crafty things are downstairs, and I now live upstairs.
Last week I got someone to bring my portable sewing machine
upstairs so I could put some new ruffle on my curtains. Oh, the excitement, it
did take me over ten minutes to thread the needle even with the help of a
needle threader! (I am still waiting for my 2nd cataract op).
I have never met any of you and probably never will as I live
in Spain and never return to the UK anymore. The nearest I have been to you all
was when (during covid I think) a zoom meeting was arranged instead of a crop. It was great to
put faces to names.
I still have the ATC cards traded during the years, no photo though as they are pinned up in my sewing room downstairs and that is out of bounds to me. By order of my daughter I am not allowed downstairs! My
treasured gift was from Jan and it is used nearly every day, not sure of its age now. Thank you Jan.
So a happy 900 edition, congratulations to all and here´s to the 1000 in the year 2028! If my maths serves me correctly. Gosh that will be one big celebration.
Now to see if I remember how to link you, bear with me please.
great to see you , sorry you have had health issues. take care and happy woyww 900 helen #4
ReplyDeleteGosh it was good to see your name on the list this morning! I’m so pleased you linked up and brought us up to date with what’s going on with you. I’m sorry your health issues have limited your life but you are a determined lass and I know you’ll be making the best of things. I was so chuffed to see that the little zipped bag is going strong after all these years!! I’m very glad it’s still giving you good service xx
ReplyDeleteHappy 900th WOYWW!
LLJ 5 xx