Wednesday 26 April 2023

 Hello from sunny spain where it is getting hotter and hotter every day. Think it is going to be a long hot summer here.

Nothing much on my work desk today but I am knitting some soft toys that will eventually find there way to the Ukraine in the summer. The convoys of goods seems to have slowed down but I think now more than ever the people must need things as they try to rebuild  their lives. Our sewing group are collecting toiletries, toys, etc but we have been told no clothes.


Another pleasure of mine are jigsaws and this is the latest one to be finished by the end of April. I am trying to do one a month.


And finally one of Barney singing (howling) to the TV either Midsomer Murders or the Flash advert. 


Sorry about the first link I am having great trouble with Blogger, no idea what happened. If this doesn't work I may have to open a new titled blog page. wish me luck.

https://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/  



7 comments:

  1. Oh bless Barney, what a lovely shot of him singing his heart out!! Great knitting and for such a good cause, the Ukrainian family who have been staying with my brother in Worcester are going back on May 2nd after a year in the UK. Excited but anxious too.
    Hugs LLJ 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the toys, great idea.
    My ex lives in southern Spain, he loves the heat so he's in his element. Hope it doesn't get too hot for you, have to start some ice sculptures! lol
    Take care
    Christine 15

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw on our weather forecast that Spain is getting up to the high 30;s soon. way too much for me... hope it doesn't last too long like that. Good luck with the jigsaw. helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's interesting that you're having trouble with blogger, for some reason I'm not getting comments left on my blog arriving on my emails. This has only happened this week and I wonder if they have been altering something as this happened once before. Love the knitting and especially Barney singing. I used to have a dog that would start off at the slightest sound of someone singing. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x8x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad it's warmed up for you Ani - now you will have plenty of time to finish off that jumper before you need it. Such a good cause for your other knitting too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely amigurumi toys Ani. I hope it doesn’t get too hot for your crafting. Barney looks like he’s enjoying howling along! Good luck with sorting out your blog.
    Take care
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 17

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pleased to see you're back. We used to have a dog that liked to sing and once he started there was no stopping him. Loving your knitted toys they are so sweet. Happy woyww, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete