Wednesday 11 October 2017

WOYWW 436

Good evening everyone, can't believe I am posting at this hour 19.00 instead of 07.00 I have just come home from being out since 9.00am when I started at my sewing group, then on to the Ladies group this afternoon and this evening to meet a member of the Spanish Red Cross who want to do a presentation along with the Guardia Civil on security for the over 65's.

I am supposed to be retired well no time to be bored.

Where has the week gone? I don't know but have quite a stash of goodies now for my fairs. The machine and me has been working overtime.



I have had to move my material over to the other table as a lady gave me this dammit doll and asked if I could make a template and sew some of them so brown paper a pencil and a quick draw round and hey presto. Needs a little tweaking and obviously I can't get the printed fabric label so will have to do with a label round the neck.


Also in view are some little Christmas socks.

Right I am going now need a drink. will link up with stamping-ground.blogspot.com

Have a good week all.



8 comments:

  1. I've not heard of a dammit doll, but it looks very useful! great pile of sewing ready for the fair. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. What funny dolls, I had never heard of them before! Cute stocking stuffers for sure :) Happy rest of the week! xo Cheetarah WOYWW #13

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet little dolls they are so cute. I was told when I retired that I wouldn't know what to do with my time! Who ever said it must be mad, we're busy all the time. Have a lovely belated woyww, Angela x7x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ani. Yes, the word "boredom" has been missed out of my dictionary too!!! Well done on all the items for the fairs - it bodes well for a real success.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ani, You certainly do sound busy.

    Loving the pile of fabric.

    Never heard of a dammit doll. They are lovely.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #6

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd never heard of a dammit doll before, either - they are hilarious! Love the poem! Thank you for your visit, and I'm glad you like my studio. So glad your older kitties are still playful - at that age, our 2 old ones were too lazy!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ani, the dammit doll is new to me too. I'm glad your fair stash is growing so quickly. hope you have a bit of time to slow down soon! Sarah #20

    ReplyDelete
  8. You weren't as late as me commenting. I am a week behind but true to my word am visiting all who visited me.
    Now I know what the Dammit Dolls are as I have seen the next post. What a brilliant idea, no wonder they are selling well.
    Hugs, Neet from not so sunny Spain (Nerja anyway) xx

    ReplyDelete