Tuesday 2 July 2019

WOYWW 526

Well this week has been hot, hot, hot. A couple of photos showing just how hot.
 This was on my Kindle and is the area of Mojacar where I live.

 And this one was taken from fb and is the temperature in the city of Almeria - glad I wasn't there.
So with all this heat not much crafting has been done,
I have managed a few cards but having two fans blowing, papers go everywhere.
Thought I would try some colouring in prep for C cards as I find it relaxing.
So my desk last night, love my water pencils as I can achieve shadowy effects. Lots of cutters and score boards some of which I have inherited from people here who have given up on card making. 

So that is me for this week short and sweet. Now to join in with all the other WOYWW bloggers. If you have a work desk why not join in just go and link with Julia our leader at stamping-ground
Will try and keep up my record of last week and visit all before the weekend is over.


So next week if I don't appear you know what's happened to me, if I'm here I will have to try harder for next time they visit.



10 comments:

  1. I am hoping making C cards helped cool you down... those sorts of temperatures are no good for anyone! glad we didn't get much over 30 here! Have a good week Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine how frustrating it can be when you want to craft and those fans to keep everything cool are blowing stuff everywhere. Hope the heat soon gets back to where it should be. In the meantime enjoy your water colouring a calming way to create. Happy WoywW Tracey #4
    P.S A good giggle to finish off your post.... :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That made me laugh, you colouring in Christmas cards in 40 degree heat!!! Still, needs must and I wouldn't have been able to do anything in that temp, I get cross in anything above 26. Think I must have Viking blood in me or something! Hope things are better this week.
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that the aliens are coming ......just remember some planets are icy cold!!!
    Great that you are thinking of C and 'doing it'. I did manage a thought or two .....
    Have a good week
    Christine #16

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful rest of the week! Happy WOYWW!!
    Glenda #17

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That really is hot. At least you have managed a little crafting despite the heat. Happy WOYWW. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#9)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know how you can do anything at all in that heat. It's been too warm here but not like that. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x13x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure I would never survive that heat! I wonder if making a card with a snowman on it helped you stay cool? Hope you are coping OK with it all!

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #14

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness me that is hot. Colouring in winter scenes should cool you down (in theory). Love the funny at the end of your post - made me laugh out loud. Have a lovely week, Heather xx #26

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh that’s hot, glad you’ve got things to keep you cool and still indoors. That shot of the street with the sea at the end makes me envious!
    I think some C preparation now may well pay dividends in the busy period!

    ReplyDelete