Wednesday 29 November 2017

WOYWW 443

Another week gone, help where are the days going to. It's been a non stop week for me.
Another fair last Sunday thankfully a great deal better than the previous one and held outside in the sunshine.


So to my work table this morning - not a great deal of activity I'm afraid.


Template for the adult aprons, a card/letter from my penfriend waiting to be answered and the pink folder contains all the relevant info for the Dames in Spain Christmas carol concert and fair next Wednesday.

I am going to meet the choir mistress this morning to iron out the last minute queries, hopefully won't be to lengthy a meeting so I can continue to my sewing class, missed out last week because some of us went searching for a wool shop and found it and bought more wool - yes it's an addiction.

So that is me for this week, will try and get around to you all before the weekend.
Have a good week.

Will leave you with this, my QC still grieving for her brother and is ever by my side.


8 comments:

  1. Hi, so glad that this week's fair was more successful. Hope the meeting doesn't take too long and that you make it to sewing class. Good luck with the carol concert. Hugs to you and QC. Sarah #9

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to have a craft stall in the sunshine, it makes everything look even better. I understand completely about wool shops and addiction (see my last blog!). I can resist just about everything but the colours of fabric and wool call to me....Buy Us LLJ, you know you want to....... :-D
    Hugs LLJ 13 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm addicted to all things craft! Do love a good wool shop 😉
    Well done on arranging a sunny day for your craft fair.
    Sending your kittycat a hug
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ani,hope you got to your sewing class this week! Your stall looks beautiful, very colourful.Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #18 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  5. your stall looks fabulous, glad it was more successful Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ani, glad this weeit's fair was a better one than last weeks. Looks like you had lovely sunshine too! Have a great week, Heather #30

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor QC, I feel sad for him. Are you thinking of getting a new companion? Your outdoor stand looks lovely in the sunshine! Glad it went batter than last time! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #27

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad the latest sale was more of a success - relief that the work was worthwhile and slightly jealous over the outside and sunshine part of the report! Your desk is looking empty all of a sudden! Will look forward to hearing that you have a lovely day next Wednesday too, Christmas Carols in the sunshine, I hope!

    ReplyDelete