Wednesday 8 November 2017

WOYWW 440

Good morning deskers. Well actually good evening really as it is Tuesday evening.
This was my workroom earlier on today I was at the sewing machine with a cat meowing  round my feet, so picked her up and placed her on the chair on top of a rug I have been making for years, as you can see there isn't much more to be done, so who knows by Christmas ..... Peace and quiet. At the left side is a bucket full of wool, then some of my store boxes and many rolls of bias binding. I am really looking forward to packing all the fabric away and going back to card making but can't see it being before Christmas.


This is my other working table I found this animal material in my stash so thought a few children's aprons might go down well.

A week on Saturday I do my first craft stall here in Spain, can't be much different than the UK. I have been practising my Spanish so I can talk to the Spanish as well as the English. I wonder what the Spanish will be looking for?

Have spent two mornings at the vets this week with one of my cats, he has lost an awful lot of weight, turns out he has a intestine infection. So after blood tests, ultra sound scan, special dietary food I hope he makes a good recovery.

HELP I'm at the vets.

Took this photo while we were waiting for some results. He was not a happy pussy as he had to have his stomach shaved for the ultra sound scan.

That's been my week well some of it, I don't seem to have stopped some days, but keeping busy is better than sitting in a chair bored.



14 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the vet can make your cat better. We had to take our cat to the vet this week as well, first time she had been out of the house in 17 years! We expected her to create and spit etc. but, no, she just sat back and enjoyed the trip and she is so much better now.
    Best of luck with your Fair, I think we all look for a bargain no matter what language we speak.
    Christine #20

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one seriously ticked off cat! You tell them it's all for their own good but I don't think they believe us ;-). Good luck with the craft stall, I hope you sell loads!
    Hugs LLJ 8 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, poor kitty... I hope the diet will help! And you have a lot of things going on.. have fun working on it. Happy woyww, have a warm and bright day, hug from Holland, Marit #19

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I hope your kitty feels better soon! It's such a worry when they aren't themselves. Have a great week and hope the stall goes well.
    Ellie #7

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh too true, Ani. I reckon the word "boredom" has been missed out of my life dictionary!! Hope puss recovers - he is rather splendid looking, isn't he? All the very best with you craft stall next week. We have the Llandudno Christmas Fair next week, and I have a stall inour church for three days. Will see how that goes. Hopefully there might be a couple of cards and bits left at the hotel when I go to pick it all up tomorrow at the end of their season! That will help to boost the stall!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ani, saw your picture of your cat on FB. I can imagine he wasn't too impressed with having bits shaved! I'm sure your stall will do well, you have made so many lovely pieces over the last few weeks. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #10 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. wishing you all the best for the craft show ahead of time... you have lots of fab things for it. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ani, hope everything goes well with your craft stall. You certainly have enough variety of goodies to sell having been watching over the last weeks. Hope puss recovers soon. Sarah #27

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ani, I hope the craft fair goes well. You have made some nice items for it. Have a lovely week Heather #5

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two beautiful cats Ani, hope the poorly one is soon much better. Vet fees are so expensive.
    Hope you get to make at least the odd Christmas card before the year is out. Still you can always make a head start after the sewing for next year.
    Good luck with the stall
    Hugs, Neet 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ani, hope your kitty gets better soon. Good luck with the craft fair too. You asked about my work desk, it would have more room on it if I didn't cover it full of stuff or have the drawers at the back but I do have other places where I can work as all my sewing machines are in the loft and I have tables up there too. Thanks for the visit to mine and happy creative belated woyww, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ani, I think you need to get the rug finished, as your cat obviously wants it for it's bed.

    Sure the childrens aprons will go down well.

    Hope your cat improves quickly.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. You didn't leave your number (18), but I tracked you down:)

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #12

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Very Belated WOYWW. I assume you are still having fantastic weather in your part of Spain. Up in the Northern Costa Blanca they are still having wonderful sunshine every day. We will be back there on 12th December (until the 23rd), so hoping it will be warmish month too. I love the animal fabric. Gives me an idea for attempting some aprons for our granddaughters. Hope your cat is recovering. Our Milky loves the vet (she is always relaxed and happy there), but hates the car journey bit. Ali x #28 Espero que tu práctica en español vaya bien

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Ani, so sorry to hear about your poorly kitty, and hope he's better soon. Thank you for your visit, and sorry to be so long replying. I don't seem to be able to get on top of things these days... I'm not surprised you can't get 2 kitties in one carrier - they look huge compared with our little ones lol! I know the one in, one out syndrome, but our 2 always want to be together so it isn't a problem.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #9

    ReplyDelete