Wednesday 2 August 2017

WOYWW 426 2nd August 2017

Good morning all,

Well what a week it has been, I am sure it is getting hotter and hotter, so much now I will not go out after lunch.
I have Windows 10 and have this week installed an update, wish I hadn't bothered, firstly all my passwords went, then a different layout, now when I come to open my blog page kept saying it is searching, well my searching was better and here I am at last.

What we are here for - a nosy into my desk and here it is in all it's Christmas glory, (if only working for Christmas would cool me down). I have been searching the web for little bits and pieces to make and came across these 'Snowman Poop', so what you see is mass production all cut out, scored, taped, etc. At the front are 25 felt stockings cut out for the advent calendar and buried under all that are the triangles for the Christmas tree from last week. So that is my desk or should I say table for this week. Have to work on the table because the fan is overhead,




I really need to get into my work room and tidy up - don't know if I dare show you the state of it.

Everything needs to come out and bit by bit all sorted into proper boxes. Then I could sit at my sewing machine easily and not nearly break by ankle every time I go in there, but it is much too hot to do this sort of job at the present, well that's my excuse. I don't know why I can't keep this room tidy, my card making store room is really tidy everything in plastic boxes.

Ok then, here it is    help!!!!! 

Now to link up with our host for Wednesday Julia at Stamping-ground blogspot.com


If you visit please leave a comment I do try to read all your posts but sometimes they are read on my Kindle and commenting is difficult. Have a good week.

15 comments:

  1. wow, that's a room and a half for sure! I agree, you can't sort out in extreme heat... I can't sort out in any temperature ha ha!! Love the C card! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your getting ready really soon for Christmas and it's lovely to have everything all finished early I hope to get a bunch done early too hugs Nikki 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Ani. One busy lady out there in the heat! Do hope it cools a little for you soon - I don't do well when it is too hot, just wander limply from task to task achieving nothing... My craft space looked just like yours a couple of weeks ago - take heart though it won't take long to sort when it's cooler.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you are as busy as one of Father Christmas's elves there. What a lot of production! Shame on me, you have done so much and have worked in the heat too.
    Hope it soon cools down for you but not before I have had a little holiday in the sunshine. Unless it could cool down and then heat up again for me.
    Hugs, Neet 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no you've mentioned that word and shown pics of it and now I've come out in hives just thinking about it.
    I'm rushing back to my crazy paving ribbon making now to get away from it and if I end up using red and green it will be all your fault
    Lynn #9

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been productive! I can't think about C yet (much). Good luck with organising the sewing room! Happy WOYWW Sarah #12

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, very productive. I heard it's very, very, hot out there. It wouldn't do for me at all but I wish we had a little of the sunshine and less rain :-), but out of the two I prefer here. I am planning Christmas stuff :-) but that's all that might happen. Anne x #13

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been reading about the increased heat...it seems we're slowly turning into a world of extremes. I cant keep my paper craft tidy, so was amused by your 'confession' over the fabrics and things. Not shocked here, I must say...dont you have some lovely stuff! Am super cheered to see you working on Christmas too, it helps me, knowing I'm not alone! I have the snowman poop stamp too, used it as a bag header for mini marshmallows and gave them away with hot chocolate sachets when I worked in a proper office!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the sewing machine, took my eye off the piles of fabric LOL BJ#6

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ani, it's definitely not just you with the update- Doug is having all sorts of computer problems since it was installed. Driving him mad. Sorting out is indeed not a lot of fun in the heat. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #16 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that's a lot of fabric and I'm intrigued by your sewing machine! Updates can really mess up your system, but if you don't update that can cause even bigger problems. I'll brace myself for the next one then - they're necessary evils! Enjoy your week! zsuzsa #22

    ReplyDelete
  12. Had to laugh at your tidy storeroom. Glad to see someone doing Christmas things ... time is going so quickly. I know what you mean about updates ... hate it when they change things you certainly don't want changing and the fuss it is to get things back how you want them. Thanks for sharing - Hazel, #26 x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Snowman poop? Too cute! I have never heard of it, but it sounds like fun! I bet your Advent calendar is going to be a hit! I wish I were already thinking, much less working on Christmas crafts! Brilliant you! Make it a great Wednesday! Felicia, #27

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've been busy! Best wishes with the craft room tidying - it looks a bit like my spare bedroom at the moment - and I've a guest coming to stay next weekend - HELP!
    Bernice #25

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seems like lots of crafters are having a tidying up week. Hope you get yours in order soon. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete