Wednesday 23 August 2017

WOYWW 429 (I think)

Good morning everyone and welcome to WOYWW for this week. Well nothing much on my  desk this week but I spy some floor in my work room, yes I have finished tidying. I have emptied every box in there and now have a mental note of what I possess. Did find more Christmas material than I thought I had so plans afoot now on what to make.

I  know why I have the floor covered I hate those floor tiles, but it is an old house and those are the original tiles. We were going to replace them but as the tiles were in place before the internal walls decided against it.

Oh I did find three chairs in there when I moved boxes.

Clear run to sewing machine now and desk cleared to make some cards

All boxed and bagged
Apart from finishing this mammoth task nothing much to report, but feel now this is done I have some enthusiasm to begin something new, what - I don't know.
All in the planning stage as my late husband used to say when I asked him about a job that needed doing.

The weather here was cooling down or so I thought but this week it has been in the mid 30's again and with a very high humidity which makes it worse.
Did take my knitting and a chair down to the beach on Sunday and sat right at the waters edge where a lovely cool breeze was blowing.

So I leave you with my two lazy cats I often say they are joined at the hip, I honestly don't know what would happen when/if one of them dies. when QC had to stay overnight at the vets Kavvie went around miaowing all night. They have always been together when I went to choose one I couldn't so took them both. Gosh that was 12 years ago.

QC                         Kavvie
Now to link with our host Julia atstamping-ground.blogspot.com

Thank you for your comments and will get around to reading all posts by the weekend. I promise.

11 comments:

  1. My friend arrived Ronnie used to say he was on research and development. I still use his phrase when asked what I'm doing when caught faffing haha
    Lynn x 11

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful tidying! And your kitties know how to be in this sultry weather :)
    Happy WOYWW!
    Claire no. 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Ani. Congratulations!!! That was a mammoth task 0- but you've done it. Just think - now you can start making it all mussed up again... hope the planning stage doesn't take too long, and you are able to get inspiration for that material.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ani, lovely picture of your cats. They do look very attached to each other. Great job on sorting out your room. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #7 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing effort with tidying your sewing room. It's a big difference from last week's photos. Meow to the puddies! Happy WOYWW Sarah #18

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the clear up... it's amazing what you forgot you had only to rediscover it.. I love the two fur babies they look so comfortable... Have a fun week ahead... May#15

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, that was some tidy up if you found 3 chairs!! I tend to agree about the tiles, but well done for preserving the original ones! no doubt (if you're like me) they'll disappear under "stuff" soon!! Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ani. Congrats on the big tidy up! Your cats are gorgeous! Have a lovely week, Heather #6

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done with the tidying - could you come and do my house now? Lovely cats - we have two chickens who are always together - I don't know what will happen when one of them goes - the other will be lost on her own.
    Bernice #1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the photo of your cats, they look really comfy together. Pleased to see you're getting organised too. Have a great woyww, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  11. QC and Kavvie are so cute!! Isn't it nice when everything is so clean and tidy - I know when I get to this point I hesitate to mess it up again by starting a new project! Luckily that feeling doesn't last too long! Have a great week, thanks for sharing, Lindart #33

    ReplyDelete