Wednesday 16 August 2017

WOYWW 428 16th August

Good morning Ladies, thank you for your visits last week. Well 'what's on the table Mabel' - who remembers that from a famous radio show?
This is what is on my table today remember I said my workroom needed a clean and sort well yesterday I began.

First pic ah you can see the floor.















Second pic this what was on the floor now on the table.
Now when I have some time not today I need to go through and sort it out.
Then on to the next part of the floor, update next week.

Noticed Spanish Lidl had an offer of pencil crayons and brush pens last Thursday, so went along couldn't believe our local Lidl had sold out of them by midday, so went to another in the next town and all I managed to get were the brush pens. Something told me the pencil crayons were a good buy, should have been there when they opened.

Hope you all have a productive week, the weather here is at long last cooling down well it's only 32C instead of 37C but the nights are cooler so sleeping is better.

Now off to link with Julia at stamping-ground.blogspot.com before I go to my sewing/knit and natter group.



17 comments:

  1. I always manage to miss the offers at Lidl! Have fun tidying...
    Happy WOYWW :)
    Claire, no. 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the sorting! I'm sure you'll discover all sorts of forgotten treasures!! What is it about a new set of pens that is so appealing, the colours are fab!
    Hugs LLJ 8 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same mess here today!
    I love your header with your
    four-feeted-friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Ani. Great looking brush pen set - what a brilliant box they are in. Hope you get your sorting done - and glad to hear it is a little cooler for you.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the tidying. Glad it's a bit cooler and that you are sleeping a bit better. Sorry you missed out on the pencils, but the pens look good! Sarah #25

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ani, the pens look like a great bargain,shame about the pencils though. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. We must both have caught the cleaning/ sorting bug today. I've just finished tidying and cleaning/ dusting all my work surfaces in my sewing room. Working with fabrics makes so much dust and as that's the room my customers see I have to keep on top of it.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #11

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the sorting... you will find things you forgot you had ... it's great fun... Love the pens... May#17

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ani, happy sorting/tidying! I love organising everything, but then seem to forget where I have put things. Must be old age! Have a lovely week, Heather #30

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ani
    Ahhh sorting and tidying. you've reminded me that I've got my own tidy+sort work to take care of! too bad about the pencil crayons, but the brush pen set looks very nice.
    Happy WOYWW!
    ~Rose of Rose's Art Garden #36

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't we all love a crafty bargain!! I love to see pens arranged all rainbow like! x Jo #18

    ReplyDelete
  12. always a plus when you can actually see your desk- even if it is on the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice collection of brush pens! Good thing you were wiling to go one to the next store! Now for play time! Have a great week, thanks for sharing, Lindart #35

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Ani, You'll have fun with those pens.

    You didn't leave your number, but you are No. 14.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #12

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds better weather for you but hope it does not cool too much as we have just booked for Spain in October.
    Those pens look great - what a great big tin - shame about the pencils - maybe they will come again.
    As for "table Mabel" I only said it the other day myself - who cannot remember Wilfred Pickles and his wife - used to sit and listen to it as a child with my aunt. Those were the days - simple pleasures and happiness.
    Hugs & Thanks for visiting me earlier - Neet 13 xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pleased to hear the weather is cooling down, I don't think I would get any crafting done in that heat! I had to smile at your bag of stuff to be sorted as I have one just like it. Nice pens too. Have a great woyww and thank for the visit to mine, Angela x21x

    ReplyDelete
  17. The worse part about a bargain is getting there after it's sold out!!! 😩
    Have a great day!
    Diane #26

    ReplyDelete