Wednesday 25 August 2021

WOYWW 638

 Good morning, At last some respite from the hot and humid weather. Not much to show again but I am doing a wee bit of knitting/crocheting. When looking in my stash for wool came across these squares so decided to sewing together and hey presto another blanket, will take it with me to my knitting group this morning and finish off the border. Do hope I can find someone going to the UK shortly who will take all my charity knits. Only wish I could find somewhere in Spain for them all. 


I am still working on the other blanket yes same colours/wool must have been a bargain lot when I purchased it. It has grown another two or three rows.


And finally the moon this morning I look at the mountains and see the moon on its way to bed, then look at the sea to see the sun rising. Except today it is cloudy over the sea and the sun is behind them.


Have a lovely week, and if you are wondering what this is all about, then just go to visit Julia at Stamping ground to discover this great bunch of people. 

10 comments:

  1. Good morning, and yay for cooler temps so you can knit again - love the blanket with the squares, gorgeous colours. Take care, stay safe. Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy WOYWW. So glad that the temperatures have eased a bit. In the UK we could never imagine such hot weather. Anything over mid-20s is considered a heatwave! It was 22 degrees on Monday and there were a lot of people on the beach with very little on. We thought it was more like a winters day in Spain (with a cool breeze if you weren't in the direct sun), but I did have cropped trousers and a t-shirt on. The moon has been incredible the past few nights. Ali x #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that the temperatures are a bit better for you Ani. The blankets are looking fab. hope you find someone to bring them over to the UK for you soon. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #7

    ReplyDelete
  4. gotta love a found project that you can inch closer to completion. Hope you get relief from the heat soon...

    Happy WOYWW, getting an early start
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn’t that interesting to see how very different the two blankets look even though you’re using the same colours? I’m still crocheting squares too as I get too warm under a blanket…honestly I generate so much heat you could hook me up to the national grid…..
    Hugs LLJ 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blankets are gorgeous, loving the colours. I'm surprised there aren't charities somewhere over where you are that would love them. Beautiful photograph of the moon too. Have a lovely and creative woyww. Hugs Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful squares to find, they look gorgeous all stitched together, look forward to seeing the finished blanket.
    Glad it's cooling down for you.
    Christine #14

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blankets are gorgeous! Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe, With Love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#15)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely to have completed another blanket, Ani. You are very prolific with hook and needle! Your group will be impressed, I am sure. I am glad to hear that it's a bit cooler in your neck of the woods now.

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #11

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the picture of the moon.
    Super blankets.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Stay safe and keep well!
    Susan #5
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete