Wednesday 27 February 2019

WOYWW 508

Good morning ladies.
Firstly I apologise for not commenting on posts last week I did read most of them while passing my time in the nurses/doctors surgery.  I have had to go each day to have my BP read as it was extremely high. How I hate those horrid little tablets that go under your tongue. Off there again this morning first the nurse then the doctor. 

So here is my table not very interesting. I have managed to finish a blanket to be sent to charity and have started another one. I am trying to use some of the stash of wool you saw last week in my workroom. 
Had a little laugh last night when watching Call the Cleaners, a lady on there had a house full of crafting items and she made the cleaners put in all in boxes so they could clean the house then put the boxes back.
Also on the table my box of made cards that I take to various meetings, a pack of cards along with some old books that I got from our local charity shop they make good backing papers. The spirit is willing but the flesh in weak as they say. I have made my grandson a birthday card but can't show - 14 years old where did the years go?



So that is my desk, I am going to call into my sewing group this morning for an hour, need to see something other than white coats.

Now to link with Julia at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/
if you want to know about WOYWW just click on the link.

12 comments:

  1. You take good care of yourself Ani you are the important one, desks can wait. Good to see you have had time for some creativity during your necessary visits. I could do with one of those crafty cleaners to come box up some of my creative stuff hee hee!!
    Happy WoywW Tracey #7 Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the rainbow blanket! Hope your BP is better behaved today...
    Happy WOYWW :)
    Claire no. 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just spotted the little zippy bag I made and you won a while ago! I'm so glad it's still giving you good use. That blanket is really gorgeous, all bright and happy colours.
    Sorry about the tablets but I hope they're helping.
    Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ani, hope they get the BP sorted, it can take ages, can't it? Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw some of that programme too... Feel I have plenty of space still now. Helen 4

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find crafting mess is manageable as long as everything is in boxes - the problem is I always forget what's in which box and I have an ever increasing number of them! I have issues with my blood pressure too but so far I've managed to avoid taking medication. Have you tried nettle tea? zsuzsa #18

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear that you have been poorly. Hope they get you sorted soon. Thanks for sharing. Take care and have a great week. With love Caro x (#26)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the rainbow knited piece - so cheerful! Hope you've got your blood pressure sorted out, what a nightmare having to go every day. Happy Wednesday, Cindy #17

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the busy desk. Hope your hospital visit went well. Have a great woyww, what's left of it and a happy creative week, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope the blood pressure settles down soon Ann. The blanket looks lovely and colourful, the perfect way to use up those bits of wool. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh poor you, nurses and doctors every day is a tad inconvenient. Buy hey, I’m very glad they are monitoring you so closely, and I hope the old BP is levelling out and you’re doing as youre told! I think a bit of gentle crafting is called for...and some company for sure. Sorry I’m late this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. High blood pressure is no joke. I'm glad you're testing yourself and taking care of it. Hope all is well soon. Dorlene #25

    ReplyDelete