Wednesday 13 February 2019

WOYWW 506

Welcome to WOYWW (What's on your Workdesk Wednesday). As you can see from the photo taken a few minutes ago nothing much has changed since last week.

I have had dentist, doctors visits and a hospital procedure this last week, so have had no time for crafting as I have been sleeping  when returning home. Only another doctors appointment to go this morning and hopefully I will be back to A1.

The box in the centre of the photo is a new edition (I think) it contains all the balls of wool stood upright with the tail ends uppermost so I don't have to take the wool out when I am crocheting the blanket. Also when I close the lid it is cat and dog proof!

I did manage a trip out yesterday and went with a group of friends to a new shopping centre that opened just before Christmas. Nothing exciting as with all the shopping centres in Spain it only contains fashion shops from all the big names. They are the only ones that can afford the rents. This one did have a large Primark normally I don't find anything in their stores for me (apart from the knickers) but yesterday nearly all the stock was new in ready for the Spring and I came away with two of their big bags full. It was good to go with female friends and have a laugh and lunch out.

So that is me for this week, off for an hours knit and natter gossip but my appointment, will be back later to read and comment if Google will let me. Have a good week and now to link with Julia our leader http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

  1. Your work area looks great. I hope your health improves so you can do more crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Ani. Love the idea of that cat and dog proof box - all those balls of wool with the little ends peeking out - a great idea. Hope your appointment shows you are indeed A1 and need no more care. from the medics. Glad the retail therapy worked so well!!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ani, it's not just your shopping centres! Even here, they always seem to be a mix of fashion, trainers and jewellers shops. I do like Primark, we have one. The only thing I find is that unless you manage to arrive just as the stock does, within a few days, all thats left are the ridiculously small sizes.Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #1 X

    ReplyDelete
  4. gOOd MOrning ! I had to smile when you mentioned resting upon returning home from medical appts. I am not even being treated when I take my DH but we both are exhausted when we get back. Ours is a 50 mile drive to and from and visiting 3/4 different areas and waiting an all day event. Malls here are almost a thing of the past, provides a walking area for winter time. But need to go somewhere else for the coffee break. Crazy but RENT hungry owners did it . Have a good week . #19 hAPPY heaRT DaY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you've been going through the mill medically this week, hope things are improving for you now. A little bit of retail therapy works wonders occasionally, though I hate clothes shopping...now, if it's a fabric or yarn shop then that's different.......
    Hugs LLJ 15 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great space this week. Have a good week xx Jan (22)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you've been having a full service medically lately...hope all goes well. A trip out with friends and a successful shop certainly makes you feel better....mine of course would be for fabrics not clothes.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like someone else has been distracted this week! Still a trip out with friends has got to be good. Have a lovely woyww and a happy creative week, Angela x5x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your last Doctor's appointment went well and you are feeling up to more crafting again soon Ann. Good idea about keeping the wool stored on its end like that. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #8

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the box with a lid to protect the wool from curious paws! Hope you feel much better soon. Thanks for sharing. Have a nice week. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#27)

    ReplyDelete
  11. that sounds like a tedious time.. hope the final appointment passes ok and you get back to crafting soon! Happy WOYWW Helen #4

    ReplyDelete