Wednesday 10 April 2019

WOYWW 514

Hi Guys I'm back. Still not 100% but getting there, I have to go to have my BP checked once a week and it is still on the high side, but hey ho summer is coming and I am looking forward to going to Crete in a few weeks time to my daughter's wedding. All outfit complete now just have to get it packed into hand luggage. I did buy a chiffon dress for this reason. Think I am going to look like Mrs Michelin getting on the plane.

Now for the reason we are here, my desk, well not much happening over the last few weeks. I thought I would go through my wool stash managed to take it all out but then ran out of energy so on the table it has stayed for the past week.


I have done some knitting and completed blankets for various charities. Love this one they call it the Jordan blanket.



I have been trying to make a wedding heart (on the lines of a horseshoe) thought it would be something different. My daughter is English and her husband to be is Scottish and the theme of the wedding is travel. (Don't ask since when have weddings had themes)


So that is me for this week hope your week ahead is full of crafting.


14 comments:

  1. good to see you, hope your bp stabilises! good luck with packing for a wedding in hand luggage too! themes seem to be big now you're right! certainly didn't have one in my day! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing your Daughter and Hubby to be a wonderful day, there seems to be a big trend on themed Weddings. Enjoy the day when it comes & I hope it's a calming event to keep your BP just where it should be.
    Happy WoywW Tracey (5)
    P.S Love the pattern in that blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of themed weddings as such. Interesting! Looking forward to seeing the horseshoe/heart come together.
    Hope your health keeps improving and you have many happy sunny hours over there.
    Hugs, Neet 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to have the wedding approaching - hope you manage to squash all your packing into the case, lol!! I'm intrigued to see how your Scottish/English heart turns out. The Jordan blanket made me smile - is that cos all the bobbles look like boobs, or have I got the wrong Jordan there?!
    Hugs LLJ 8 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ani, oh we love the Greek Islands, and Crete is so lovely. Hope your blood pressure settles, mine seems to be now. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the yellow knitting, great texture! I hope you find your energy back soon... Happy woyww and a big hug from Holland. Marit #17

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ani. Love that blanket!! Must look up the pattern as I do lots for charity too, and it's always good to try something different. Hope all goes well with the wedding - no, I didn't know weddings had themes, either!!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh Ani how the time goes. Pleased to see you. Oh wow! that yellow blanket is stunning. Take care and happy creative woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, yellow blanket - I don't think I could manage that pattern - or any of it, really! The sleeping kitty in the background made me smile! Congratulations to your daughter - exciting times ahead! zsuzsa #21

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pattern on that blanket too Anne. What a lovely idea for the wedding, I like what you've come up with so far. Good luck with all the packing. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh a wedding in Crete sounds lovely - hope it all goes to plan. Your themed wedding hearts will be lovely. xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to hear your feeling better and getting ready to fly out for your daughter's wedding. The wool sort will wait. I like the Jordan blanket - beautiful pattern. The heart is a lovely idea. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #26

    ReplyDelete
  13. Had a chuckle Ani re packing your outfit in hand luggage. Don’t think you’re only one who dues such but I couldn’t cope.. 😊 love the hearts with English Scottish themes there, happy belated WOYWW.
    Shaz in Oz.x #15

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea with the English Scottish hearts. I love when ideas come together! I also never had a theme at my wedding, I've heard of colour themes, but these days there are all kinds of themes. My DD and her fiance are having a "woodland" theme, getting married in the forest! Sounds like you are ready to have a great time in Crete!
    The yellow blanket is beautiful, I love that pattern! Thanks for sharing, have a great week, Lindart #29

    ReplyDelete