Wednesday 17 April 2019

WOYWW 515

Good morning from a warm and sunny day Mojacar. The weather has been great but forecast not so good for the Easter parades etc.

Now to my desk/table the reason we are here. As you can see I am now back in card making mode. This was my table last night after nearly a week of work. Note the dog he loves to stand on the stairs and look out of the window. The black dangly thing on the right is my personal alarm I receive so many phone calls from people pretending to be Microsoft that now they get a blast from this. 
On Monday a friend who has given up card making gave me an enormous carrier bag full of all sorts of goodies, from stickers, paper, card to heat gun, punches and cutters. It was like Christmas going through them all.


This is my amaryllis, this year only 4 flowers but someone who should be nameless cut all the leaves off earlier on in the year so I am lucky to have the flowers.


The Easter crowds are gathering fast as here in Spain the big religious parades start on Thursday. The photos below are from a previous year not easy getting the Virgin Mary out of church and even more difficult manoeuvring through the narrow streets of the village.

 
Hope you all have a good Easter break see you next week God willing.

11 comments:

  1. I love the Easter parades in the Med countries - was in Florence once and it was bonkers but great fun! Wow, that was a good haul of crafty stash your friend passed on, you'll make good use of it. And your dog made me laugh, nosey or what?!
    Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a Semana Santa parade...the thing I love most is that the Spaniards dress in their best clothes and the paseo is just a catwalk. Love that. Seeing the dog like that puts me in mind of my sweet mother in law who says that she likes to sit by the window facing the road because the light is so good!! Despite the weather, hope you have a good Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ani. What a great non-Christmas present - it must have been so much fun going through everything and exploring it all. Hope the parades go really well this year. Those huge statues are quite something else!
    Have a really precious Easter.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy WOYWW. We are due for some lovely weather here in Pembrokeshire, but still not as warm/sunny as glorious Mojacar. Hope the rains stay away for the parades. We do not answer our landline now (unless we are expecting a call back from a friend, who always uses the landline rather than our mobiles!). Anyone who really knows us or who we want to speak to would only phone our mobiles (or send a message/email). Makes life a lot simpler. Ali x #25

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely big bag of new stash, Ani. I love it when people offload stuff on me because it always contains loads of goodies. I've got a bag myself that needs sorting through - been on my desk about 3 weeks now! Too busy with other things to be at my desk at the moment, mostly working on my new website which is taking simply ages...

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #16

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Easter parade looks wonderful! Happy WOYWW! Glenda #22

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buster looks happy on the stairs, he can see what you are up to as well as out of the window. Nice wind fall of stash! Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Amarylis and love the photo of Buster peering through the window! The photos of the parade look amazing. Thanks for sharing and Happy Easter. Have a great week, with love & God Bless, Caro x (#15)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great gift to get all those crafty goodies! Love the amarylis, too and the parade looks great. hope the weather stays kind to you - we are meant to have warm weekend until maybe Monday when it may rain... Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  10. That window looks a great place to sit and dream the day away. Lovely to see those crafty bits and bobs passed on to a new home. I bet the parade is a wonderful sight to see. Happy Easter & woyww Tracey #6

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lucky you are getting such a lot of lovely craft stash - I hope you have fun using it and trying it all. The festival pictures look fabulous - I bet it's an amazing experience actually being there in amongst it all.
    Have a Happy Easter,
    Diana x #21

    ReplyDelete