Wednesday 25 April 2018

WOYWW 464

Good morning all,
What have I been up to this last week, card making and more card making. This is my table not unlike last weeks photo but more bits and pieces being piled on.



I now have a stock of over 100 made cards - mostly birthday cards but am adding others as I go. This desk may look untidy but I know where everything is. haha. Just wonder where the cat is!

This is my box of cards in the front are specials made to order. Decided the best way was to section them with laminated dividers.


My TV task this week (can't sit and watch TV and do nothing as I fall asleep)  was this twiddle muff, someone at the knitting group was making one for her nephew, so thought I would try and if successful take to our morning carers centre on Thursday to see if they are interested. It still needs more attachments so will complete at knit and natter this morning.

Summer is slowly creeping on us here in Spain, I just love this time of the year, the tourists aren't here yet, the days are getting warmer and longer, all the gardens are being planted ready for the influx of summer visitors. One thing I do comment on is bars and restaurants leave their tables and chairs out all night and they are still there in the morning, and the plants pots along the pavements remain upright. Couldn't really see this in the UK well not where I used to live.

Hope you all have a good week now to link up with our host at stamping-ground.blogspot.com










12 comments:

  1. Can appreciate your feelings regarding the time of year when the tourists haven't arrived. Must be lovely to see everyone prettying up their properties ready for the summer.
    My you have been a busy bee - 100 cards! Plus a twiddle muff - and I have done so very little. You put me to shame. Have a good week!
    Hugs, Neet xxx
    https://hickydorums.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/woyww-464.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also found that without our modern conveniences we can get so much more done! One mislaid phone meant a whole day of peace and quiet and so much more.
    Love the twiddle muff, hope your ladies decide to join in, I think that they are so worthwhile.
    have a good week
    Christine #07

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your cards are doing really well! I like the twiddlemuff too, that's something I haven't had a go at yet but I know exactly what you mean about doing something to keep awake :-D
    Hugs LLJ 2 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have been doing a lot of work. Hope you can keep up with the orders. Have a good week. Sarah #8

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great stock of cards. I've recently transferred all my class samples into a tin with dividers, ready for when I need one. So much easier to find what I want now.
    Enjoy the coming of Spring before the tourists arrive. I remember that feeling from when I lived by the sea in Devon.

    Fiona #11

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on all the cards!!
    Great idea for the twiddle cuff.....I need to dig out my odds and ends of yarn....
    Happy WOYWW
    Caz #17

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liking that paper item you are creating in the top photo. Cute twiddle muff..haven't seen them around here as yet. Enjoy a Lovely week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Twiddlemuff - what a great name :) I think I need to start doing stuff in front of the TV because I do keep dropping off.

    Have a great week,
    Carmen x #13

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to hear i'm not the only one that can find everything (well almost!) on my messy work areas. Great idea to give your handmade cards a divided home, so much easier to grab one quick when needed. Love those twiddle muffs, fabulous invention.. although I fall asleep with whatever is in front of me, when it's time to nod there's no stopping me. Thank you for sharing WOYWW.
    Creative wishes Tracey #10

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Twiddlemuff! I had a few kids when I was teaching who could have used one of those! Love the desk piled up with crafty wonderfulness! And I don't see any tails peeking out! Great way to store all your cards - 100 cards! Wow! In Ontario, the restaurants can also leave out the tables and chairs, and potted plants. No one touches them! We live in nice places. . .have a great week! Lindart #27

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is one large collection of cards, well done! We used to love visiting Spain at this time of the year, just the right temperature and not so busy. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x28x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way to go! I love to have cards made up for when I need them! You desk definitely looks piled upon...much like mine has been all week. I just haven't had what it takes physically to do much. One of the reasons I like Spain so much is because everyone still respects others property. I have a bit of problem getting used to passing by someone peeing on a post though! Have a great week. Vickie #30

    ReplyDelete