Wednesday 2 May 2018

WOYWW 465

Good morning all and back to normality today, it has been holiday weekend here I know 1st May is the holiday but give the Spanish chance to extent and they will. Saturday I went out and couldn't park the car anywhere not even abandon it like most Spanish do. Never known a May holiday weekend so busy.
Hopefully they will have all returned to their work this morning and I will be able to park when I go to Knit and natter.

So what is on my work desk/table this morning nothing very exciting I have had a bit of a tidy up but have only made two cards for an order. I have another to make for a ninety year old darts player!



My TV knitting has been these new born/prem hats. can't decide whether they are too big or too small, but no doubt they will be gratefully received.



This appeared on fb during the week somehow I could relate to it.


Have a good week and now to link up with our host Julia at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com

11 comments:

  1. lost little hats are cute! Helen #31 (as last weeks links are still on show!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hats Ani and I'm sure they will be gratefully received. Hope you manage to find a parking space later. The codes are funny! Sarah #39 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Ani. Just LOVE the knitters code!!!!!!!!!! I know exactly what they all mean! Been there. Done that. Got (and wear!) the teeshirt! Those wee hats are just gorgeous - and yes, I'm sure they will be gratefully received.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #32 apparently

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those hats look perfect to me. Cracked up over that knitters code - brilliant! Thanks for sharing.
    Take care
    Christine currently #49 but open to change

    ReplyDelete
  5. People go mad on Bank holidays, don't they? Hope it's a bit quieter for you today! Those little hats are so sweet, they're so quick to run up aren't they? The Knitters list at the end made me laugh!
    Hugs LLJ 8 xxx
    PS I've been into Julia's Mr Linky account and deleted the old links so your number will be different.
    LLJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently moved to the city centre of a 'tourist town' in Zeeland (the Netherlands) and yes, those kinds of weekends are mad! I could hardly reach the stores/bakery last weekend because of all the tourists. I'm glad Spring-season started though, I love that the sun is shining and that the weather is getting warmer. Happy woyww, love from Holland, Marit #23

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great knitters code - and great little hats which I am sure will fit fine.
    Good luck with the 92 year olds card - do let us see it when it is finished.
    Hugs, Neet xx 12

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the knitters code .
    I knit squares for charity which get sewn into blanket be a crafting buddy I have. Every little bit helps someone which I like.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ani, This coming weekend is our first Bank Holiday in May.

    Hope you managed to park for K&N.

    Can't say I have ever seen a darts embellishment. Good luck with the card.

    The baby hats are so cute.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #7

    ReplyDelete
  10. What cute little hats! I'm sure preemies come in all sizes, so the hats will be sure to fit someone! Nice neat desk today, have fun making the dart-card! Lindart #35

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the little bonnets and your very tidy desk. Have a lovely woyww and a happy crafty week, Angela x18x

    ReplyDelete