Wednesday 9 May 2018

WOYWW 466

Here we are again where do the days go. Someone once told me it is a sign of getting old when you don't know where the days go.

After a very busy 1st May weekend and the holiday in Madrid that made for a great number of people travelling to the coast for a weeks holiday all is reasonably quiet again now.

My work table remains the untidy mess from previous weeks as I try and keep up with the demand for cards. Here is the dartboard card I made, took me a while to measure out and colour (hands not as steady as they used to be) but having made one I was asked for another one, this took less time. Might even make another for the stock.



The darts are made with cocktail sticks and washi tape and behind the dart board is a old CD.

I have now been asked to make a 50th wedding anniversary card so hence the heart not too sure what to do yet. I feel a trip to the local Chinese shop as most of my embellishments are silver. (Any excuse)


Here is my faithful companion sat at my side while I type this. She still misses her brother but is going out on her own for longer periods and hopefully the warmer weather will encourage her to bask in the sun.

So now to link up with our host for WOYWW Julia at                            www.stamping-ground.blogspot.com Please visit some of our pages and see what we get up to over the week also if you feel like leaving a comment please do so.




16 comments:

  1. That dartboard card is fab, I can imagine how long it took. Hope you get an idea for the 50th wedding card. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am truly impressed with your dartboard card. It is fabulous. I can only imagine the number of hours you put into it.

    Happy WOYWW from #3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What super cards, I have to agree it's a good idea to create more than intended as there is always the chance that you will need another or someone will ask, I tend to make all mine in 3's and leave off the sentiment.. always a card for any occasion in a hurry.
    So lovely to see your companion by your trusty side.
    Wishing you sunshine & creativity Tracey #5
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are constantly busy! The dartboard card is genius, a CD for a dartboard is a big card, i think yourmeasuring and cutting is spot on! Love the way you made the darts too, how clever you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dartboard card; clever use of cocktail sticks! Have a great week. Sarah #20 (may change)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great WOYWW #466. Have a great week xx Jan 22

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ani, that is an amazing card, love it. Clever way to make the darts. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #9 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ani, the dartboard card is ingenious. You must have the patience of a saint! Looking forward to seeing the 50th anniversary card! Have a lovely week Heather x #11

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dartboard card is a genius idea - I find men cards hard to think of and that is brilliant and could fit any occasion!
    Hugs LLJ 13 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a super fun card you made! And love your sweet kitty - do hope she will get perked up by the lovely weather. Have a splendid week! xo Cheetarah #28

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your sweet kitty looks so sad, I do hope she perks up with the sunny days.
    Clever dartboard card and I am sure the golden wedding one will be as good - you just need to get to the Chinese shop - any excuse for a shop eh!
    Hugs from a non baking Neet (only because it piles the weight on) xx 6

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really clever card and sure to go down a storm with men as they're always the most difficult to make cards for.
    Hope your poor puss feels better soon and know what that's like as our poor bunny Dill lost his sister in March and sometimes looks very lost.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think not knowing where the days go means you are having a good time Lol! otherwise they would drag instead. Brilliant card and your kitty looks comfy. Happy WOYWW, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely darts-cards you made, so inventive. The little darts are beautiful!! Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday, enjoy your week! Hug from Holland, Marit #4

    ReplyDelete
  15. Poor thing, I can see the sadness in her eyes. It took Inky quite awhile to adjust to life without Penny, but she seems ok now. I love the dartboard card - I know darts is popular in the UK, but not so much here! Hope you and QC have a lovely week! Lindart #26 -Inky sends meows and licks to QC

    ReplyDelete