Wednesday 11 April 2018

WOYWW462

Good morning 'work deskers' hope you are all in good health and your winter weather is slowly disappearing. It certainly is here in Spain but we have the usual afternoon high winds.

My work desk today is very messy but that's how I work best. I am continuing to make cards for outlets, finding it hard going sometimes to keep the stock up. At least the floor is clean decided to pick all the papers up as the cat thought they were there for her to chew and make more mess.

Was at Lidl 9.00 am on Monday for their offer on water crayons and brushes also purchased some punches along with some crinkly scissors and some ribbons. Last time they had the crayons etc on offer they had all gone by the time I got there at 11.00 am.

Last week I was making the tea light cards have managed 3 of them and here they are.

 


Collected my car from the garage yesterday afternoon so am now mobile again, without it for over a week and how I missed it, only went out one day last week - can't miss my sewing/knitting group and Wednesday afternoon women's group. Did give me chance to do a number of jobs in house though and catch up on cards and sewing.


This appeared on my face book page last week and it made me chuckle. I never know what all the abbreviations the youngster use today I must be getting old, what do I mean 'must be getting' I am old.


Now ready to link up with Julia our host for the posts at stamping-ground.blogspot.com why not join in with this fun WOYWW blogs. If you visit please leave a comment.
Ani

12 comments:

  1. oh I am so glad it's not just me who can't interpret the emojis! some of them are just plain odd. Glad you've got your car back and well done on your card making. Helen #3 (went away to make lunch for work!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny the emojis vs hieroglyphs. I remember being totally fascinated with them. Your desk is very busy hugs Nikki 7

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Tea light cards, such a great idea and a lovely present! Emma #4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tea light cards; card and present in one. Glad to hear you're mobile again. Sarah #14

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ani, great to hear you have your car back, and those tealight cards are so cool. Love them. Smiled at the joke, reminds me of a similar one I saw- similar picture, but said '2000 years later, and we are back to writing on walls and worshipping cats!'. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #6 XxXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those tealight cards are amazing, were they tricky to make? Love the joke at the end too, it's so true!!
    Hugs LLJ 9 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your messy looks a lot more organised than my messy Ani, well done on those crayons I always miss those bargains. Super tea light cards.
    Thank you for sharing WOYWW.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tea-light cards turned out fabulous! Must try that! Shhh-don't tell Inky that those little bits of paper aren't originally for her - she thinks I drop things on the floor on purpose! LOL! Glad you are warming up - still looking forward to that! Have a great week, Lindart #29

    ReplyDelete
  9. Afternoon! Gradually making my erratic way round. Not sure I have visited here before. You sound like you keep very busy. Still very grey here in London and a tad chilly today. I missed a watercolour crayon bargain at Hobbycraft last week, still a tad cross!! The security guard (who I chat to) told me they were gone before lunch. I should have called him and said keep me a set! Happy WOYWW Cindy #19

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those tealight cards are gorgeous - I've never seen those before.
    I love watercolour crayons - hope you have fun with yours.

    Have a lovely week,
    Carmen x #23

    ReplyDelete
  11. No wonder your desk looks so busy making all those cards. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  12. great looking desk and I love those tea light cards you made! It has been warmer here the past few days but it is expected to be cold over the weekend. Flower are blooming so hoping it doesn't freeze! Glad your car is back...mine is still in the works going on 2 weeks but at least they gave me a loaner! Have a good week. Vickie #32

    ReplyDelete