Tuesday 3 April 2018

WOYWW 461

Good morning all, another Wednesday where does the week go to.

Hope you all had a good Easter, it was very busy here with the bars and hotels opening for trade, wonder if they will remain open seeing as Easter was early.

This was QC sat surveying my work earlier this week, she knows she isn't allowed on the table so this was the next best place the back of the sofa.



This was my desk Tuesday evening only 30 minutes earlier you couldn't see any table I just had to put some things away. On the table is a tea light card in the making. It is years since I made them but have lots of coloured tea lights so thought a good idea to use them.





I have no transport this week my car is having an oil leak repaired, it has been leaking oil for months so thought it about time it was repaired. Also a few weeks ago someone reversed into me so having that repaired but that's an insurance job. Without a car I am isolated I can walk down my hill to the beach road and there is a bus every 30 mins along the coast road, but coming back is a different matter as I am not fit enough to climb the hill, it is known as cardiac hill round here. I will catch the bus to my sewing/knitting group and have arranged for a friend to pick me up and take me to my Wednesday Women's group in the afternoon and another friend to take me home.

Well one good thing about being housebound is I am able to catch up on craft work. This week has seen me make at least 10 cards, sew 26 dog bandanas, and make 10 cross in your pocket.

Last week I posted a photo of the sunset, well these photos were taken the next morning, it took just under 5 minutes from the first photo to the last. This time of the year the sunset and sunrises are beautiful.






So that is me for this week off to join the rest now via our host Julia stamping-ground.blogspot.com go along and read the posts and don't forget to leave a comment when you visit. Ani

14 comments:

  1. wow, what gorgeous photos! what a view to greet the day! Hope your car is fixed soon; but at least your friend is able to help you out. Fab desk! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sunrise photos, so much so I had to show them to my other half. Spectacular!
    I can imagine your hill, most of the ones in Frigiliana would defeat me so that is where my mind went when I read your post.
    Well done on all the crafting and good to see QC surveying your work, or should that be 'supervising'
    Hugs, Neet 3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. busy desk! I love to watch the sunrise coming up over the ocean. I have a cruise booked for the Caribbean for June! Don't get to go to the ocean much anymore! Have a great week! Vickie #8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Ani. Happy Easter. Hope all the lifts work well so you are not completely isolated this week. Those sunrise photos are stunning. What a sky! How blessed we are when we can see such beauty. A HUGE amount of catching up done this week - I'm more than impressed!! Well done.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Ani, hope you get your car back soon, even though you have been very creative during your time stuck at home. Gorgeous sunrise photos! Happy WOYWW Sarah #16

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ani, it's shocking how much we rely on our vehicles, and don't realise it till we don't have them! Great work with all the makes, and love your sunrise photos.Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 XxXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Ani, that sunrise is amazing.. we live in east of Oz so I should technically share lots of sunrises with you all.. but hey one has to be up to do it .. doesn't one?!!
    Well done on your crafty space very inviting (even puss thinks so!) and very crafty!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Shaz in Oz.x #22

    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

    Happy WOYWW!
    Shaz in Oz.x #22

    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh youre right about that sunrise and sunset, amazing! Hope you’re lifts have worked out, don’t like to think of you going without company for the lack of a car. Mind you, I don’t like the sound of cardiac hill very much either!! The light is good n your desk isnt it (as is QC for not being on your desk!).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ani, I sympathise with you not having a car and feeling lost without it. I couldn't drive for 6 months after my SCA and getting lifts everywhere was frustrating! I lovd the sunrise photos, I'm looking forward to seeing sone great ones in the next two weeks! Have a lovely week Heather x #13

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ani, at least your confinement wont be for too long. Gorgeous photos of the sunset. We've had nice views this week, lots of rainbows due to the rain Lol! and lots of it! Have a lovely woyww, Angela x17x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy WOYWW & thanks for sharing! xx Jan (36)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - those photos are STUNNING! I have never hears of a tea light card before, so I googled it, I got photos of cards with a set of 4 tea lights attached as a gift - is that what you are making? I have a ton of tea lights too - great idea! Have a great week, Lindart #30

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, beautiful photos - I can never capture sun rises or sun sets in their true colours.

    I hope all went well with your car.
    Sorry I'm late - hope you are having a good week.
    Carmen x #37

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the floral crosses. Thanks for the visit. BJ#7

    ReplyDelete