Wednesday 31 May 2017

WOYWW 417

Firstly thank you for allowing me to join in with the ATC's  I have received one so far but postal deliveries to my part of the world are very slow, not so much as from here to the UK but the other way I think they must go via Australia!

So what an untidy desk this week but then this to me means productivity! The usual items for any card maker, cutter, scoring board, scissors, washi tapes (well not the real ones but from our local Chinese) as are the embellishments. Oh and a Spanish flag ready to send to my friend in UK as a birthday present joke. He has a flag pole in his garden and flies the Union Jack, French flag etc on certain days, but when I stayed with him he had no Spanish flag.


 Next photo some quick cards I have made mostly with a butterfly theme, these will go into my stock.


An early post for me this week as I have to be at the hospital for 8.30am for an x ray then an appointment at 10.00 to see the consultant about having my other hip replaced. It is 18 months since I had the first one done and it left me with one leg quite a bit longer than the other, so hoping this can be rectified. If all was ok I wouldn't be having the other one done as I really suffered with sores and ulcers last time and no way do I want to go through all that again.

Now to link with Julia our host at stamping-ground.blogspot.com Thank you for your visits and comments I will visit yours when I get back home.


21 comments:

  1. oh, I do hope your appointment goes ok (and the later surgery) Great desk though - super busy! Helen #5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy WOYWW. Hoping that your hospital visit this morning goes smoothly. Do you have to travel far to the hospital? Loving your bright and cheery butterfly cards. Ali x #7

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for your appointment. Love a busy desk shows a very creative mind.
    sandra de @5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I can see why you don't want the other hip done after the first experience, but it may well be different this time? Hope your appt goes well. Love your cheerful cards btw :-D
    Hugs, LLJ 18 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck at your hospital appointment today... you have one busy desk.. Love all the beautiful cards you have created...May #19

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww good luck today - sorry you had pain from the last time. Will you be taller if you have the other op?
    Your cards are fab!
    Soojay 28

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean, here in Brittany one of my Christmas cards sent from the uK arrived at easter!!! Goo luck with the Hip Op OPA Dxx 27

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope all goes well with the hospital appointment. It is useful to have a stash of just in case cards! Sarah #22

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ani. Sorry - removed the first attempt cos the spelling was appalling, and I didn't notice until I had hit post comment! I love your cards - especially that one with The Lord's my Shepherd and the butterflies. Seems to say everything necessary for the meaning of the 23rd Psalm. Well done. Love the idea of the Spanish flag!!!
    Take care. God bless and trusting the appointment went well.
    Margaret #9

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do hope that the medics figure out why you had sores and ulcers after your last surgery - then perhaps you won't suffer so much this time round? I do hope it all goes well for you.

    Your butterfly cards are STUNNING!

    Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
    Bubbles #31
    http://patchworkapples.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/woyww-417.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. love to pictures of the cats and dog,

    HAPPY WOYWDW,

    Lilian B #35

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards! and what a lovely stash to play in. Too funny on the flag. I'm sure he'll get a giggle. Creative Blessings! Kelly #36

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely busy and creative desk! Great cards! Good for you for getting your other hip done, hopefully you won't suffer the way you did the last time. Thanks for sharing, Lindart #41

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a vibrant desk this week.I'm loving all those butterflies. I hope the appointments go well and that whn the time comes it will all be worth it Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,
    Love your messy, colourful, busy and wonderful desk. Best of luck with all your appointments. Take care.
    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Ani, yours is a very colourful desk, as are your cards - love the vibrancy of it all. Sorry to hear of your hip troubles - hope your next replacement goes very well and you are soon up and dancing before too long. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #33

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Ani, I'm still working my way round the desks this week, don't know where the time's gone. Thanks for the visit to mine and the lovely comment. Hope the hospital visit went well. Messy desk is good for me! Happy belated woyww, Angela x21x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the visit, I can see now why you think my desk isn't a shambles (it still is to me though - LOL). A neighbour opposite used to fly flags on special days too, but he has passed on now. They gave me the St David's flag as I grew up in Wales as I already had the Welsh flag, I like flags too. BJ#11

    ReplyDelete
  20. So sorry to hear you are having to have another hip replacement and that the first one turned into a nightmare. Good luck with this one, do let us know when it is booked for.
    That's a lovely generous offer to take our friend a Spanish flag.
    Hugs, Neet xx 13

    ReplyDelete
  21. May everything go good with the x-ray and I wish for you your 2nd one goes without a hitch
    Hugs Nikki 10

    ReplyDelete