Wednesday 17 May 2017

WOYWW 415 17th May

Good morning all, well I did promise you something on my desk this week but I am sorry to have to break that promise. Although I said I had a free week it didn't turn out like that knew I shouldn't have said anything.

I did manage to sew a few more bits and pieces for Christmas and below is QC helping to make sure the snowmen are stuck down properly.


So here is a staged picture of some of my makes for this week.

There are two adult aprons but I have sewn about six, two baby bibs, some handbag shopping bags. and a couple of cross in your pockets.
I have been sitting with a friend of mine who is ill to allow her husband to go out. So the box of 'cross in your pocket' is handy to take with me and something I can do silently as my friend sleeps most of the time.

I really want to join in the ATC's have never done anything like that before so hope mine are up to standard! Not too sure how it all works but hope to find more out next week.

Now to link up and get ready for my knit and natter group to catch up on all the latest gossip.

Will try and get round to visits later, but feel free to leave a comment and thanks for visiting.







14 comments:

  1. I love your little helper and seeing how busy you've been. It all looks great
    Lynn 12

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy. It is lovely that you sat with your friend to allow her husband to go out. I like your makes. Anne x #10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your makes, you have certainly been busy. How lovely to give your friend some company while her hubby has a break. That must make so much difference to him.
    Have a good week.
    Hugs Lisax #19

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have certainly been busy. It must make such a difference to your friend's husband having you there to help out. Happy WOYWW Sarah #17

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy! Are the aprons gifts or for something in particular? You've used some lovely bright fabric. And what a lovely thing to do, sitting with your friend - I bet her husband really appreciates it.
    Hugs, LLJ 6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ani, love all your makes. QC is gorgeous, but then, I'm a cat person, lol. If you have a look on Julias blog, along the top you will see a page for ATC's, she gives all the info there.Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #7 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cats are such great helpers, aren't they? QC seems to be doing a fab job! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #33

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad to see you have such a helpful companion! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, less of what's on your desk, and more WHO is on your desk :) Helpful QC - what a great pet :)
    Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
    Bubbles #22
    http://patchworkapples.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/woyww-415.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. QC is cute. I'm glad he can "Paws" from other cat duty in order to help out. ;) Nice choice of fabric on that apron.
    Rose of Rose's Art Garden

    ReplyDelete
  11. QC looks very helpful, very useful friend to have around. Julia has info on her blog about the ATCs and there are loads of ideas on Pinterest too. Look forward to seeing what you come up with. Have a great crafty week and a happy woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow you have been busy what a huge amount of makes. cute kitty..very helpful. I am sure your ATCs will be fabulous as you are very talented, and you cant get them wrong as its all about your individuality look forward to seeing what you create, although I might struggle to take part as away on forest break next week and just found out no internet!.....need a plan still working on it.mmm... crafty hugs andrea#42

    ReplyDelete
  13. nothing to show you say, you've made loads. have a nice weekend, vicky #5

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Ani. Finally visiting after my manic week! You've been really busy. Your makes are gorgeous - and sitting quietly beside someone so ill is such a precious thing. Not only did it give your friend's hubby an opportunity to be out for a while (and I do understand how necessary that is), but also re-assured your friend she was not alone. Don't worry aout your ATCs - my first ones never had the WOYWW letters or number on them - kept forgetting to build them into the design. I've actually remembered this year!! I'll be delighted to send one to yourself.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete