Wednesday 7 November 2018

WOYWW 492

Another week another blog, where do the days go?

This week it has been a cold one duvet has gone on the bed and a little heating during the evening.

Work wise here is a picture of the table taken earlier in the week - I decided to sort all my wool stash. Didn't realise I had so much, I ran out of time so what to do as it had to stay on the table overnight. Remember I have one large puppy who loves to investigate, chew and swallow things. So one large cover over it prevented him from touching and all was intact in the morning.


I have knitted a few new born hats this week, these always seem to be needed and are quick and easy to do when watching TV.
 
And of course my faithful companion QC manages to find an empty corner of table to sleep.
Finally a picture of the sewing/knitting group I go to on Wednesday morning, definitely more natter than knitting going on here.
The jumper is now sewn up correctly was a mistake taking it with me as had to undo it when I got home. I am thinking of embroidering some snowflakes on the front of it now to make it more Christmassy.

That is me for this week, happy crafting whatever your craft is now to link up with Julia at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/  Thank you for your visits last week I will be around to read all at the weekend. Ani

12 comments:

  1. Did lol at QC sleeping onthe corner! glad you got your jumper sewn up in the end! Have a good week Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always busy, busy... A great post, as always!
    Happy WOYWW :)
    Claire, no. 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love him, QC really is snoozing on the edge! Love the look of the knit and natter group, it’s all about the natter for sure, and is very good for you. I like the idea of adding some snowflakes to the jumper, ...another job on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at QC, claiming his spot hee hee!! The idea of snowflakes on the jumper is great, hope you will share when finished.
    Happy WOYWW Tracey #3
    P.S Sorry you had to unpick the jumper after Knit & Natter :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy WOYWW. I would swap our rain/cold for the 'cold' in Spain. We were out for a couple of weeks at the end of October (stayed in Alfaz del Pi this time - lovely area) and back in December for at least one week. We are also planning a trip in February, and bringing cycling friends with us, so I am currently researching luxury villas (there are some amazing properties available). We have had our heating on all day for several weeks now, and it makes me even more determined to spend a lot more time in Spain next year. Ali x #8

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah had a chuckle at mixed up sewing of jumper at knit and natter, yes natter was done knitting no so much if reversing needed! ;)
    Love the idea of snowflakes on that red jumper would look grand. Well done on protecting the wool sort..l and premium baby hats, very practical!
    Thanks so much for your great desky share.
    Happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz.x #5

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the Knit and Natter pic, great bunch of gals! And yes, there is always more natter than crafting at the Crops too :-D. You have a bigger yarn stash than me as well, impressive!
    Hugs LLJ 11 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ani, great shot of your knitting group. We had a week of quite cold temps last week, but it's gone considerably warmer this week. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #5 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! Ha! glad I am not the only one to come home from Group and have to redo my work!!!
    Love the idea of snowflakes on your jumper.
    Christine #22

    ReplyDelete
  10. Inky says "meow" to QC! So nice to have a faithful companion! Lots of wool to play with, and friends too! The newborn hats are lovely, I'm sure they will be appreciated! Have a wonderful week, Lindart #32

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the idea of snowflakes on that jumper Ann. Hope you managed to finish sorting in the end. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #17

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Annie. Pleased to see you sorting a few things, could do with some of that myself. Lovely to see the group having fun. Hope you have a great week and a lovely woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete