Wednesday 21 November 2018

WOYWW 494

Good morning all, Well after a week of storms I think we are back to our usual autumn weather although it is a little colder than previous years.


A good excuse to put some heating on and get down to crafting - if only. That C time of the year is fast approaching and the first of my fairs is this Saturday am I ready the simple answer is NO.

This is my table this morning lots of stockings marked out ready to cut out at the sewing group. These are to make - wait for it - doggy advent calendars. Perhaps the finished result next week.


There is that dog photobombing the picture again!

Sorry short and sweet this week will be around to call on you later.

Follow the link to know what it is all about http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. I had to look long and hard for the dog... but there he is!! Hee hee..
    Wishing you all the best for Saturday, have fun creating those last few makes.
    Happy WOYWW Tracey #6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog does make me laugh - he was quite subtle about the photobombing today! I bet that doggy advent calendars will sell like hot cakes, anything animal related used to fly off my stall when I did fairs!
    Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red and green can only mean one thing...
    Happy WOYWW:)
    Claire, no. 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Ani, I do hope the fairs go well, and you get your stuff made.Nothing worse than being under creative pressure. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the doggy advent calendar idea Ann and hope you manage to get plenty made in time. Hope the fairs go well. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope the fairs are a big success.... I had to look hard for the photobombing dog, I was looking on/under the table at first!! have a great week. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to look quite hard to see the culprit photobomber! If your customers are anything like pet owners over here, I’d say your doggie advent calendars will be a huge hit! Here’s hoping! Good luck for the preparations and I hope Saturday goes really well.

    ReplyDelete