Wednesday 27 December 2017

WOYWW 447

Hi everyone sorry for last week and saying 466 not wishing time away honestly. Hope I've got it correct this week.

Christmas is over, seems to be just another day here in Spain, all the Spanish have their family meal on Christmas eve. Only the British bars are open. Then we celebrate New Years eve and of course 5/6th January Three Kings. This used to be the day Spanish children received their presents which makes sense really as the Three Kings bought the gifts to Jesus.

No crafting done here but I have treated myself to some colouring books on offer at Lidl and a present from my friend was some lovely colouring pencils.


Spent yesterday transferring all my computer documents onto external hd ready to install a new hard disk into my computer today. Well not me installing it - a friend, I am not that clever. What a load of rubbish one stores, now all photos, crafting stuff etc. are catalogued. Just hope I have done it correctly. Wish I could say all my real crafting materials were catalogued and stored correctly. That's another story or job for the new year.

So short and sweet today off now to sewing circle, most are away but said I would go in case any new or old folk turn up. 

Hope you enjoy the New Year and all your dreams come true.




14 comments:

  1. looks like you are going to have some fun with those colouring books. I never get around to doing the computer sorting ... maybe in 2018! Have a great new year.
    sandra de @4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy WOYWW. I love the crafty goodies that can be found at Lidl. We are missing Spain so much, as it has been mostly dark/cold/windy/wet since our return to Pembrokeshire. The festive period in the Northern Costa Blanca is very sociable and I really wanted to stay on. I attended one lunch for ladies who live there full-time and also visitors like myself, and could have gone to a lot more gatherings. One of the local beaches is a hub for enjoying the sunshine. Hope that the computer changes go smoothly. I have let my photograph/video organisation slip in the past few weeks, but will get that sorted later. Ali x #9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy WOYWW... you sound as if you have been very purposeful! good luck with getting the new computer sorted! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ani, lovely colouring books. Lidl have some great stuff, I agree. Have the rest of a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #13 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ani, love the look of those colouring books; Lidl have some lovely crafty goodies occasionally. Hope the computer upgrade/new hard drive goes well. Happy New Year. Sarah #14

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ani, I love colouring lol. I think j may need to pay Lidl a visit! Hope the computer upgrade goes ok - I never touch them, that's Mr M's domain! Have a wonderful new year, and best wishes for 2018, Heather #17

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun with those colouring books and pencils! Colouring can be very relaxing and therapeutic. Thanks for the reminder that I need to back up my HD as well! I keep forgetting it. Hope all your wishes for 2018 become true! zsuzsa #19

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you enjoyed/are enjoying your sewing circle. Nothing like spending time with friends to make for a good day.
    Enjoy your colouring, so relaxing and can be done almost anywhere.
    Have a Wonderful Year Ahead - Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopefully your computer file transferring/saving goes well, and you can put it all back onto your new computer. I lost my 2015 journal when I got my new computer - well, I know it must be somewhere. . .I just haven't looked hard enough for it yet. When I was a child in California we used to have Christmas Dinner on Christmas Eve, I much prefer it, it makes Christmas Day much more relaxing! But I can't convince my Canadian hubby to change his "English" ways! Have a wonderful New Years Eve! Lindart #25

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy WOYWW and so good of you to transfer all your computer bits and pieces. Hubby has been asking me to do this for a while now but he has given me a deadline so it is a work in progress. Colouring is so relaxing. Happy New Year to you. Tracey R #2

    ReplyDelete
  11. I shouldn't worry, you're not the only one that hasn't done much crafting but think we are excused at this time of the year lol! Have a great woyww. Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is such a busy time, the coloring books and pencils sound like a wonderful gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some say better late than never! Here I am on a Saturday evening, nothing on the tv except some stupid film that DH is watching so here am I .... visiting my friends.
    Love colouring books and I think you're very brave messing with your files. I hope you have a good 2018 filled with good health, laughter, hugs and fun.
    See you in 2018
    Christine #18

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope the transfer of files went well and that you're now ready for 2018. Happy New Year. Elizabeth x #27

    ReplyDelete