Wednesday 20 December 2017

WOYWW 446

A short message this week as this is coming from my kindle as the hard drive has given up the ghost on my computer and can't get a new old until after Christmas. My fingers are too fat for typing on phones and kindles etc.

My desk is no longer like a jumble sale all put away for Christmas. Need the table for Christmas dinner.

So no photos or maybe one as not sure how to do this from Kindle.


Remember I said I won a turkey in a raffle, well we decided we didn't want it for  Christmas much prefer a piece of beef, so yesterday I cut it all up and made turkey stew, this is it all boxed up ready to take out this evening to the homeless. Must admit I have just had some of the stock as soup for my lunch and it is pretty tasty.

So all that remains is for me to wish you all a Blessed Christmas and a Peaceful New Year and to link up with Julia stamping-ground.blogspot.com




12 comments:

  1. You warm my heart when you say you´ll go out to the homeless with the Turkey stew. <3

    Merry merry Christmas and a happy WOYWW this week!
    Sussie nr 16

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ani, what a wonderful thing you are doing, and truly demonstrates the principle of the season. Have a lovely Christmas, Love & Hugs, Shaz #5 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great thing to do - and I know what you mean about turkey stock, the Boxing Day soup is the best bit of Christmas for me :-D
    Hope you have a good time,
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful thing to do - I am sure they will appreciate it. I much prefer beef for my dinner too, it is what I shall be cooking myself again this year. Helen #1 Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ani. What a precious, precious thing to do with that turkey - trust all goes well as you deliver it all! Have a very precious Christmas season with Jesus.
    Take care girl. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ani, that is a wonderful thing to do with the turkey, and sums up what Christmas is all about. I wish you and your family a lovely Christmas. Enjoy your beef dinner! Heather #32

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh well done Ani, that is a lovely gesture with a ‘bonus’ Turkey. I must say that if the choice was mine, we would have beef too! I’ve spent a fair few hours sorting out the conservatory so that we can eat in it at Christmas (we had decided not to bother and started to use it for storage during the extension build, but Christmas plans had to change). Was horrified to get home today to find that Mr Dunnit has spread out the year end paperwork and was thinking it was a good space to work on. Argh! cue a rapid clear up and another pile to hide!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I set myself off, and neglected to wish you a very happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a great idea with the turkey, someone is going to really enjoy those. We have decided not o have turkey this year and are having duck instead. Have a good Christmas and a great woyww too, Angela x8x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea to make stew for the homeless. Good luck sorting out your hard drive, I don't know what I'd do without mine. Merry Christmas. Sarah #9

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a Happy Christmas and a Crafty New Year BJ#27

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely gesture to make stew with your turkey and give it to the homeless. Wonderful! God Bless you.
    May you have a very Happy Christmas
    Love, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete