Wednesday 25 October 2017

WOYWW 438

Good morning all here we are another Wednesday where are the days going to?

So what is on my desk/table this morning - pretty much the same as all the other previous weeks, I am so looking forward to see the back of Christmas material.


At present it is dog bandanas both Christmas and every day, because I am making so many I have cut templates from cereal boxes. Haven't had cereals for months so a nice change for breakfast for the next few weeks. Do you like the flamingo a friend knitted for one of the fairs, I had him lying in a storage box and every time I put something in there he popped his head out.

Saw this on face book and thought how appropriate.

Now to the trouble makers in my life. Our weather is still very warm and to get the last of the days sun my two cats have started lying right in the corner of the garden, I am sure it isn't comfortable on the stones but they don't seem to mind.

So that is it for this past week, a quick tidy round then off to my sewing class.
Now to link up with Julia who hosts are weekly get together at stamping-ground.blogspot.com

Please leave a comment if you drop by. Hope you all have a productive week.






10 comments:

  1. I'm finding it hard to get going with Christmas cards this year (even more than usual) so well done on your bandanas! enjoy your sewing group. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bandannas! Aren't they quick and easy to make and use up so much less fabric than the usual scarf type. Your cats made me laugh, they must be comfy otherwise they wouldn't stay there!
    Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the flamingo - looks very cute! I'm sure the kitties don't mind lying on the ground as long as it's nice and warm! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #18

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cute teddy bear fabric. I've made a total of two Christmas cards and one tag so far, so well done on your prolific production run! Happy WOYWW Sarah #19

    ReplyDelete
  5. Djee, you're busy! The flamingo is such fun, looking at you while you create. The weather in the Netherlands changed, it's grey, cold and rainy... your cats look comfy and cozy in the afternoon sun! Happy woyww and a hug from Holland, Marit #17

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super flamingo! Love the mug too. Yep I think I have had the Morton's for a few years now but it hasn't hurt until this Summer. Kept thinking there was something in my shoe with one particular pair so tossed those! On hard floors you think there is something on your foot too, right pickle. Mine is between my 3rd and 4th toes BUT the pain is between my 2nd and 3rd toes!!!! Go figure. Thanks for the visit BJ#5

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ani, great Christmassy fabric on your desk. Love your two beautiful cats, Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 XxXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG- that cup IS my daughter!!! I love the dog bandanas, but I have a cat! I looked it up, and there is a pattern for cat bandanas too!I may just have to make a Christmas one for Inky! Have you tried making one for your kitties (who do look very comfortable!)? Thanks for sharing, have a great week! Lindart #29

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ani, your cats look to be making the most of the nice weather. Love the mug and the gorgeous fabrics. Have a great week and a happy woyww, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ani, Looks like you are being kept busy with the bandanas.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #15

    ReplyDelete