Wednesday 27 September 2017

WOYWW 434

Good morning one and all, well actually good evening as it is Tuesday night as I find it a rush on Wednesday morning.

So what is on my desk this morning just some peg bags, all slightly different as I couldn't remember how I made them so each one is an improvement on the last. Some with coat hangers and some with a carabiner as I find with coat hangers they tend to blow off the line. 



Had trouble buying cheap children's coat hangers.

Some more aprons and bibs have also found their way into the Christmas stock box.


This machine has found it's way out of its rather tatty box much to the annoyance of QC one of my cats, as it is on my computer table where she normally sits.  



So now she has taken to the other side and likes hang over the edge and kick her back legs in protest.




So that is me done for now nothing very exciting on the desk, peg bags, over locker and cat.

Will be linking up with Julia in the morning. stamping-ground.blogspot.com

Have a good week we still have very good weather here in the low 30's hope it continues for your holiday Neet.

15 comments:

  1. your post did make me smile this morning! your peg bags look great. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture of QC, so cute and so determined not to be ousted off her table!
    Gorgeous bags, the one with the teddies will be a sure fire winner.
    Hugs, Neet 8 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peg bags look great! Love the photo of you cat on the desk - protesting :-) Anne x #6

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Ani. What a brilliant idea! A carabiner to hold the pegbag onto the line!!! Love the thought of your cat continually trying to thwart your every effort...I would love to see him/her. But how frustrating!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to make peg bags for craft fairs and know how hard it is to get the right size hangers, so the carabiner idea s a cracking one! Your cat made me laugh, trying to feel you feel sooooo guilty for disrupting its napping area :-D
    Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just made myself a new peg back my first one... I do have a childs hanger which I have used but what a great idea with the carabiner clips... Love little fur face you wont be forgiven easily for stealing his place of sleep lots of treats should do it though.... Have a happy week ahead... May #19

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool machine! And what a cute kitty! The bags are delicious, and what a great idea with the caribeaner. Have a great week, and thanks for sharing! Lindart #29

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peg bags are a good idea and something I might need as a replacement for my broken plastic one. Poor QC - cats really don't like change, do they? Hope you have fun this week! zsuzsa #13

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too am needing a new peg bag as the hanger part broke off mine so it has to sit on the floor. Carabineers are a great idea! Sarah #30

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy WOYWW. Those peg bags are lovely and what a great idea. I might attempt to make one. We will be in Spain next week, but in Moraira. I would like to come back to the Mojacar area next year, and perhaps we could meet up then. Ali x #26

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is such a gorgeous cat. Don't worry she has a few ideas to get back her space. I think they never forget.
    Monica #25

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cat but obviously not pleased with you. Great idea with the peg bags, I hate it when they keep falling off the line. Have a very happy woyww and enjoy your crafting, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute kitty. I guess you don't understand that she really runs the place. LOL April #20

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cats are always able to show their displeasure in one way or another!!!
    Just love the peg bags.
    Christine #17

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh an overlocker, could be so useful. Love you bed story. My Mum and her husband moved house a few times whilst I was in university! I obviously didn't express myself too well, I'm not really missing my son, I am rather enjoying my freedom! Thanks for the visit BJ#3

    ReplyDelete