Wednesday 21 June 2017

WOYWW 420

Now I know I have drunk a far bit of the old fizz this last week but I think Julia is trying to confuse me by saying WOYWW 421.

Thank you for all your birthday wishes I had a fantastic birthday shared with my daughter and her partner. We hired a lovely boat and took to life on the Med. Mooring up for lunch and a swim in the sea.

Add caption
 Our boat 

Sean Connery old house

Pre lunch swim



My desk is still empty I have been doing a little knitting but with the hot weather and sticky fingers not getting on very quickly. More talc please.

Thank you for all your comments and I will try and get round to visiting all the pages before the weekend.

So short and sweet this week now to link up with Julia stamping-ground.blogspot.com


9 comments:

  1. What a great family pic, you look so happy!! And that boat is very impressive indeed, I'm very envious of the pre-lunch swim too. What a wonderful way to celebrate your birthday :-D
    Hugs, LLJ 10 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great workdesk TFS xx Jan 31

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! Looks like a great trip!!!

    Have a great day!
    Diane F #27

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ani, looks like you had a wonderful birthday, Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #9 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful way to spend your Birthday... That water looks so inviting... lots of fun with your lovely family Enjoy the week ahead...May #21

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 421 confused me too. I even apologised to someone for getting it wrong but it definitely is 420. Happy belated birthday x Have a great crafty belated woyww too, Angela x22x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday! Have a great week, hugs, Lynne #20

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not jealous at all of the sun but that water looks so lovely and cool - THAT I am jealous of :)

    Carmen x #32

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had such a great birthday. The water looks amazing! Happy belated WOYWW Sarah #28

    ReplyDelete