Wednesday 13 July 2016

WOYWW 371

Can't believe what I have just done accidentally closed the tab down and lost what I was typing - that will teach me to save as I type.

So here goes again, I can't believe it is Wednesday once more, where do the days go to?
Nothing much different on the small desk today I am still making Christmas cards thought they might make me feel cooler but no. The temperature is now in the middle 30's and the area is getting busy with holidaymakers, no where to park the car, queues in supermarkets, having to wait to be served in cafes. No I am not really moaning - well yes I am. Roll on September.

I have moved into my small work room for the next few months as it is easier and cheaper to keep cool fan and air con wise. One member of my team doesn't like it though as there is no where for her to sit on the small desk so had to bring in an extra chair. What I do for my animals.

Thought I would show you these two photos I have taken there are part of a photo scavenge I am doing. 

The first has to be a seasonal cocktail or beverage and here in Spain this is called granizado (like slush/crushed ice) but made with real fruit. These are strawberry and melon, the melon tasted lovely.

The second a bicycle, well of course it is.
This one stands across the road from our local vets, kermit is the rider.

Hope you all have a good week going to link up with Lunch Lady Jan's Fabric Frenzy now.

28 comments:

  1. well we have no need of air conditioning here, that's for sure! love your temporary desk but the fruity ices look fab! Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't use air con much it expensive and when you come out from the room the heat overcomes you.

      Delete
    2. Don't use air con much it expensive and when you come out from the room the heat overcomes you.

      Delete
  2. Oooh, that melon granizado sounds gorgeous, I bet it was soooo refreshing! I'm not very good is sweltering temps like yours, I think I'd have to live in a fridge :-)
    HUgs, LLJ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making the most of the weather off to UK this week.

      Delete
  3. The iced drinks sound so refreshing . Not S hot here I'm afraid . Happy woyww, Jill#7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Treated myself to a melon granizado this morning well it is Sunday.

      Delete
  4. Send us a bit of your sunshine please. Woke up this morning to a sunny outlook but an hour or so later it was raining - and it is cool. Roll on my trip to sunny Spain when I can sample your granizado's (and Cava, and the herbal tea I like from the local supermarket - not to mention the ice cream)!
    Loved seeing one of your team and kermit.
    Hugs, & Thanks for visiting me earlier, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw on the European weather-forecast that Spain has very hight temperatures indeed. (They show that in The Netherlands, as a lot of Dutchies go on holidays to Spain, Italy and France...) Hope you can keep cool a bit... I live in a tourist region in Holland myself and I too long for September every year! Well... let's stay in our studios and play, shall we? Happy woyww and a hug from Holland, Marit #26

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am making the most of the weather off to the UK shortly.

      Delete
  6. Hi Ani, love your cat chair- he/she looks very comfy, so it clearly has the feline seal of approval! Kermit on the bike is ace. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #6 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bike advertises our local vets but don't think she treats frogs.

      Delete
  7. Be glad that you have a summer, here in Belgium we are still waiting, as I look out of the window it's grey and rainy. Happy WOYWW Vicky #17

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am making the most of it off to the UK next week.

      Delete
  8. Your cat looks very comfy where it is. It's getting hot here too. My craft room is nice in winter as it stays warm but summer it gets hot - phew! Stay cool.

    Have a great week
    Sharon K #34

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think she likes it there the ceiling fan is right above her.

      Delete
  9. what time is cocktails? xoxox donna #16

    ReplyDelete
  10. Animals! they definitely rule Lol! and your cat seems to know the job. Happy crafty woyww,
    Angela x 23

    ReplyDelete
  11. great photos and how fun the photo scavenger hunt must be. Enjoy! Dorlene #40

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The photo scavenge is a blog site. Just for fun.

      Delete
  12. love the photos…so bright! We have a friend on the island of Mallorca that says the same thing. Alan is from the UK and he can't wait each year till September arrives and all the holiday makers go home! rofl! My cats rule my chairs here. My husband says I spoil them and not him…told him if he gave unconditional love like they do I would spoil him too! Thanks for sharing. VIckie #46

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable helper. Is one of those drinks for her??
    Have a great day.
    Diane - WOYWW #18

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta nks for your comments love !y cat to bits don't know about helper tnough

      Delete
  14. Hi I am finally making it around to see some desks before a new week starts again. That bick looks fun. Our mellon have been lovely. I have been on a roll making smoothies. Peg 43

    ReplyDelete