Wednesday 29 June 2016

WOYWW

Hello there, better late than never, but Wednesday's are such a busy day for me. I go to a sewing group from 10 o'clock then home for a quick lunch then out again to my Women on Wednesday. 

Below is my new desk for this week, I have tidied up one of my store rooms and uncovered my old computer desk, this is great because I can now leave my work out and not have to clear away at weekends. Also as the temperatures rises to over 30C it is a smaller room and air con won't cost so much to run. 

My project here is to make some quick and simple birthday cards - making like a patchwork pattern with some of the many layering papers I have accumulated over the years.

When I look at all the materials I have, I will have to live another 20 years at least and also in those 20 years keep my old hands functioning. 
NB Do not buy anymore craft materials.


I am still crocheting but have put my bed cover on hold possible until September. I have started the cover for my grandson in his chosen bright colours. This I will take to the UK with me when I go next month and hope to finish it while I am there, saving me bringing it back to Spain and having to post it to him. Also it will be cooler in the UK for working such a heavy cover.

Well that's all for now hope you all have a good week.

Ani

5 comments:

  1. God Gracious that is hot! I get hot if the temp goes over 20 so don't know how you concentrate! Manchester has been very wet today - although the sun did come out just before 7 tonight! Chris 37

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be in the Manchester area in a few weeks time, hope the weather is reasonable for my visit.

      Delete
  2. Hi Ani, lolled at your 20 year comment. I think I'd need at least two more lifetimes to use up all mine, and thats only if I don't buy any more! My poor DIL gets very worried, as her Mum, is also a crafter- she's really worried we'll both leave her all our craft stuff, lol.Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEs if I am honest will probably be more than two life times. Think this applies to all crafters though.

      Delete
  3. cute aprons in your earlier post! httpsfoxystamping.blogspot.com201606vsn-woyww-368.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete