Wednesday 20 April 2016

WOYWW 3

Ok no picture of my desk this week as I haven't been in the house much so no work in progress. This is a picture of our sewing class table taken today. Although it is called sewing I think it is mostly wool craft - knitting and crocheting. There are two ladies sewing one doing cross stitch and the other embroidery. We meet once a week in a comfortable bar where we are made very welcome. Come the summer months and will be outside facing the sea. 


I love looking at the WOYWW blog reports and smile to myself at the photos of the workrooms, are any crafters really tidy? I think not. One thing I always make sure of is that my chairs are free of clutter, so I can always sit down to do some work. This is a photo of my store room I don't work in here for obvious reasons. One day, one day it will be tidy I promise you. 


Off now to link up and hope I get it right this week. Have a good week and see you next Wednesday.

6 comments:

  1. I think you could settle with yarn class. Happy WOYWW - BJ #17.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an idea perhaps I should suggest it.

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great group - especially if you can sit out and stitch/knit by the sea!

    Sharon K #49

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are a great group not to big and it's not stitch and bitch. We pay 1€ a week and when we have enough in the kitty have a lunch our.

      Delete
  3. That's my idea of happiness...the sun, the shade, the sea and some craft.. How fab that you have a group of gals to goin in with.As for your store room...wel, it doesn't matter, if it's not in your way, it's fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my idea of happiness sometimes I have to pinch myself. Next week I will post a picture of the view from the bar.

      Delete