Wednesday 13 April 2016

WOYWW 2





This is what is on my desk this week, well my computer desk - my lovely cat QC, since the death of my lab/pointer cross Morse last year she is never far from my side.





Seeing as I have no work desk to show this week thought perhaps you would like to see work around my chair. I always have some knitting or crocheting on the go for when I sit down. Note my cat in the bottom right corner waiting for me to take my seat.



I am beginning to prepare for my daughter's visit so step one is the garden. This week the jasmine had a re-pot and the day after I took this photo it was nearly in full flower. We have had some very sunny days this past week with temperatures in the mid 20's. The other picture is a member of the 'bottle brush' family I saw it when I was in the garden centre and liked the gold tips on the flowers so treated myself to this one and also a  violet coloured one.

This morning I was at the sewing circle and wondered about taking a picture of the table there, but seeing it was full of coffee cups and glasses and not much in the way of crafts will leave it for another Wednesday when more of our work is on view.








7 comments:

  1. That chair looks so inviting. I could sit there and crochet the whole day!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Tertia #44

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the garden shots, and QC is gorgeous! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #3xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. QC is adorable. I'm sure QC helps with your yarn! Lol.
    Have a great day.
    Diane - WOYWW #29

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have fun at your crafting group. Your chair looks very inviting and comfy - definitely needed for a long crocheting/knitting session.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #36

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture of your chair - all ready to snuggle in and produce....kits different but the same as mine!

    ReplyDelete