Wednesday 27 July 2022

WOYWW 27th Julio

Good evening, very late today, have had a busy day. As if Wednesdays aren't always busy.

We are still experiencing extreme temperatures here, and fans and air con going full pelt. Dread my electricity bill for this two months.

Don't know if I dare show you my desk this week, if you don't want to see 'C' things then don't look.

Decided to sort my felts out and as always got side tracked and start doing other things as one does.


Barney under the table where one of the fans is keeping him cool.

 




 

Suddenly from an empty table all this appeared.





Anyone else use these. I know my eyesight is getting worse, but having to resort to one of these. My excuse was it was a darkened room as the curtains were closed to keep the sun out.




This is what came out of the felt, now trying to decide how to give the teddy some definition, left one filled as I sewed it on and right one used wadding underneath.


Not forgetting the animals!


I shall finish these two, then decide how many I want to make, cut the pieces out and put in a plastic box until end of September. Yesterday I heard a date for the one of the first Christmas fairs, we tend to have fairs in November as most UK residents return to their families in December.

So sorry for inflicting the C on you all, but that is what's on my desk this week.

Now to link up with our host Julia at https://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/  Sorry Julia am I forgiven?

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ani. Thanks for visiting me earlier. I don’t put fasteners on my fidgety quilts but would happily do so if asked. I’ve been enjoying making them and hope to sell a few. I love your stockings...I’ve already made one for baby Louie and have made a batch of advent calendars so it’s never too early.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #7

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’d have been under the table with Barney! The high temps of two weeks ago were not fun, I suppose you get used to it living out in Spain. The C stuff is great fun, I particularly liked the animal stockings, they’ll sell like hot cakes!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although it is much too early for C stuff, I do like the stockings! hope the heat dissipates soon, we only had a few days really high temps and that was enough for me! Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're trying to get me worried right! making all this C stuff, ! need to think about what my plans are. for Christmas cards. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww. Hugs, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Minimal comments as I wrenched my back :(
    so I am late AGAIN…

    Your stockings are fab, but seems weird to be working on them in the heat, right?
    Happy WOYWW
    Mary Anne (4)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing wrong with getting prepared in advance Ani. DId working on C stuff help you feel any cooler lol. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #17

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stockings and guess what - I'm surrounded by Christmas and haven't got round to putting it away yet, keep thinking I'll get to it. Craft club asked for a Christmas card as well this week. At this rate I might as well leave it all out until 2023!! Have a good week, Keep Cool, Cindy #15 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are forgiven of course, I think a few of us have our eyes on the Christmas prep at the moment, several people have asked me about a card marathon and I’ve even uncovered the box of C stamps! I love the stockings, I bet they go really well at the fairs.

    ReplyDelete