Wednesday 18 May 2022

WOYWW 676

 Sorry I have been absent over the past few weeks and now I have come back all my blog settings are different. I had trouble with the desktop and all had to be reloaded. 

Have nothing much to report but my jumper is nearly finished just needs sewing up - how I hate that job. 


I shall not be partaking in the ATC's as our postage system is virtually non existent these days (since Brexit kicked in). Tax is payable on packages that are deemed over letter size and weight, that is if they make it to the post office. Two cards I sent to the UK never got there.

Congratulations to Julia on keeping us all in tow and here's to another 13 years. 

Hope you all have a great week and hope to join in next week.

Ani


7 comments:


  1. Annie18 May 2022 at 04:14
    I'm hoping to comment on all blogs today [I'm using the laptop cos I struggle on my Ipad] Happy Anniversary to you. It's a wonderful community we belong to and it's so lovely to have made so many friends thanks to our WOYWW link ups.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary WOYWW. Good luck with the jumper - I would hate the finishing off too. I hope that your weather is back to the Spanish norm, ie warm and sunny. Our friends in the Costa Blanca are making us jealous with beautiful sunny scenes. Ali x #7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 13th Anniversary Ani, glad you’re ok and that your tech woes have been sorted! Love the colours in the jumper xx
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 13th WOYWW Anniversary. Love the colours in your jumper. Terrible about the post, it’s the same where my sister is. Angela #13

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 13th Anniversary Ani. It has been a long time since I visited your blog. That is going to be a beautiful jumper. The colors are striking. Happy WOYWW 13th from # 1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jumper is going to be lovely! I love the colour scheme!
    Happy 13th WOYWW Anniversary!
    Stay safe and keep well!
    Susan #20
    If you want to swap an ATC with me here in Australia please email me at
    susanrenshaw0404@gmail.com
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh I like the jumper, great colours.I cant knit so have no idea about the sewing up, but it seems quite exciting to me! My Ma In Law is now at the stage of saying she'll knit anyhting, but I have to sew it together! Fair enough. It makes me sad about the post, I think there are a few things that all Euro members are doing to show their anger over Brexit. Even at the airport on the way home in April, the line for British flights was immense, every flight funneling into one booth and the two passport checkers were being deliberately slow. We didn't miss our flight but only because the crew were told to hang on, the Captain said its almost a normality since Brexit. Shame.

    ReplyDelete