Wednesday 23 February 2022

WOYWW 664 23/02/2022

 Good afternoon ladies, a little late today. Back home now after a morning at knitting/sewing group. Brrh it feels cold today after some really sunny and warm days.

It was the turn of the grapefruits to be picked this last week, although I am not supposed to eat them I do. Juice most of them and give some to friends. Still some left on the trees.


Now to a project I have been doing for the last two months. Hopefully it will be finished shortly. My daughter purchased a wrap purchased from a well known store and looking at it thought I can make one. 


I still have to crochet the edge and maybe fringe it also (haven't decided). If our winters continue to be cold will be glad of it in future. Most people wear wraps here rather than coats in the winter.

My other crochet project 'the meadow blanket' from Attic 24 is halfway to completion. That should also keep me warm next winter.


That is me for this week, hope the people in the UK are safe and not suffering to much from all the storms. 

10 comments:

  1. I love that wrap, it looks very toasty and cosy. I love the colour, too. The blanket is also growing nicely and looks gorgeous. Enjoy the grapefruit! Helen #9

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wrap looks lovely. I love wraps and shawls. Happy WOYWW Angela #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ani, busy lady and how good it all looks. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x5x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The grapefruit look delicious! And the wrap looks warm. It is so cold here now windchill of 5F. Happy Day.#24

    ReplyDelete
  5. The grapefruit looks yummy (although I think I can't eat it anymore as so many meds say DON'T EAT GRAPEFRUIT with this :( ) and that wrap looks fab. Well done figuring it out!

    Happy WOYWW
    Mary Anne (4)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looooving your wrap and oh my yoyr crochet blanket 🥰 adore the colours ... wishing I could learn but fail miserably every time! Wow that you grow your own grapefruits 🤩🤩🤩💛💕💛💕 a joy to see what you've been up toooo. Big hugs Tracy #23 xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the wrap and the blanket Ani. The grapefruits always look so juicy from your garden. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #12

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the wrap Ani. Personally, I hate fringes as they catch on everything. Your meadow blanket is beautiful too. Stay warm down there and take care
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 15

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous crochet projects!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #13

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ani, thanks for the visit to mine. I do work in the cabin but mostly when doing my resin projects at the moment or MDF. It is heated just enough to stop any damp and it's a really lovely peaceful space. I have kept my desk in the house and usually make cards there. You are right I am lucky to have found the craft club they are a great bunch of people. Take care my friend. Hugs, Angela x5x

    ReplyDelete