Wednesday 2 March 2022

WOYWW 2nd March 2022

 Gosh here we are into the third month of the year already and this is only my third post this year. (Must do better).

Here in sunny Mojacar, well it is today but very windy, I noticed things are getting back to normal and bars and restaurants owners are sprucing up their establishments. Easter is late this year so I think many will be open before then to make the most of the season. Easter is a big holiday here and some of the big city parades are being planned. 

I am managing to sit outside in the mornings to have my coffee and do some crafting. I am slowly going through my materials and being really brutal. I have a habit of saving all scraps of card, material etc. thinking it will be useful, now they are having to go.  Below is a box of card cut offs



Embellishments and cut off card

Tapes and glues etc.

This is the felt table that I take outside when the sun is shining. I know they are Christmas items but one can never start too soon.

That's what I have been up to this week, not very exciting but I am making an effort. 
 Now to link up with Julia at https://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ hope you all have a good week.

10 comments:

  1. Lucky you sitting outside. You would not want to sit outside here I can tell you. It makes me happy reading that you keep scraps of paper etc. as I do that too and then try to use them up but it doesn't seem to last long so loads of unused bits. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about saving scraps - the scraps I have are never going to be useful!! must do something about that. Glad you are able to sit outside and enjoy the weather, as Angela says you'd not want to do that here today (wet again!) Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for having a sort out and throw away - I don’t keep fabric scraps anymore, they’re never going to get used (I’m not patient enough for patchwork) so I make sure that I cut so carefully that little is thrown away. Love the felt items, you’ll be very happy when all is prepped for next Christmas! Especially as you can sit in the sun to craft!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helloo Ani, me toooo ... the teeniest of scraps of paper and fabric I covet 😉 just incase! How I wish I could sit outsidecbut I think I'd turn ... blue here in Scotland 😱😀 Loving you're getting organised for Christmas ❤ Sending love and hugs Tracy #21 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sitting outside crafting sounds lovely and it’s never too early to do Christmas crafting. Happy WOYWW Angela #13

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a firm believer in you can't start too early on Christmas! LOL I do Christmas cards all year long. It is great you have a space outside where you can craft. thanks for the peek. Happy WOYWW. #25

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we all hoard to some extent. I also know that I always find the perfect use for something as soon as I decide to get rid of it....
    :D
    Wishing peace for WOYWW and every other day!
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the stash pruning Ani - it is hard to throw stuff out. Making a good start with the Christmas crafting too! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are lots of Christmas challenges to keep us keeping up all year long, good for you!! I've always wished to craft outside, but it's always too windy/breezy here on our hilltop home! ;) Plus I must admit to never knowing what all I should bring out of my woman cave aka studio!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes I know, March already, where is the time going to... I need a time turner so I can go back a few months I think. I love your piles of 'stuff' I have a huge pile of paper and card that I just can't throw out, because I know it will come in handy one day. Like some crafty magazines I've only just realised are over 45 years old! Hoping you're having a very Happy late WOYWW!? Stay safe, ((Lyn)) 19#

    ReplyDelete