Wednesday 1 December 2021

WOYWW 652

 

Into action finishing the cards I started at my daughters. Need to get them finished as posting dates from Spain will be coming up shortly.












All finished now packed up and priced ready to take to my knit and knatter group today.

We have had some rainy and cold days these last two weeks so the best place has been crafting with the fire on. 

Evening work in front of the fire and tv has been fun things like below.


The first picture is just a little blanket                This is a elf blanket still got the 

for the local cats home, using up my scraps       buckle to do.

of wool.  They are desparate                        

for blankets as they have so many cats in 

their care at the present time. 

Now to link up with Julia and the rest of WOYWW at https://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

  1. love the elf blanket! well done on your cards. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I recognised that elf blanket before I read the text, great idea and the cats home will love it as something to cheer everyone up. I liked your other blanket too, it’s my favourite thing to do in the evening whilst watching the TV, you don’t have to concentrate too hard!
    HUgs LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, no better way to pass a chilly or wet day. Well done on the cards, last posting dates seem to be rushing up, I can’t account for the speed of the days! Love the elf blanket, what a great idea! Such a shame that the shelter needs more and more blankets, I can’t bear to think of any domestic animal being abandoned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the elf blanket and such a nice idea to make blankets for the cats’ home.
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely makes! Crafting with the fire on sounds great! Happy December! xx zsuzsa #18

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your elf blanket is adorable! A great way to keep warm and be productive at the same time. I wish I could be knitting but I have to make cards now. Bah! Humbug!
    :)
    Happy December & Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you knitting blankets for the cats - it's a sad time as so many rescues are seeing the results of pets puchased in lock down now being abandoned. You are doing a very good job. I love the little elf blanket too - what a cute idea.
    Have a good week,
    Diana xx #15

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is lovely of you to knit a blanket for the rescue cats. So sad there are so many unwanted animals. You reminded to get my Christmas cards posted. Happy WOYWW Angela #13

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done with the Christmas cards, just need to finish mine and get them written but been too busy so far this week but should manage that tomorrow....hopefully. Loving your yarn projects. I used to like knitting and Crochet but often fell asleep doing it so it was a slow job. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww. Hugs, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done sorting all the Christmas cards Ani. Hope you enjoyed your knit and natter group. Love the elf blanket. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete