Wednesday 28 April 2021

WOYWW 621 28th April 2021

 Good morning ladies another beautiful day here in spain. Firstly the moon Monday evening and second sunrise this morning. 



Now the reason why we are here, my mojo hasn't really returned since the  Christmas holidays, so I have been crafting items that don't need a great deal of thought like my little 'Teddies for Tragedies'. The only thing now is I have to find a way to get them back to the UK. Postage is out of the question from Spain as it will require tax payable and as no one is coming to visit so I can't ask people to take them back to post. Hopefully by next month we may see some holiday makers returning.

Even the jigsaw hasn't progressed much but I am not giving up on it and will finish it think this must be the most difficult one I have ever attempted.


I am off to my sewing/knitting group in about an hour, we are allowed 4 to a table inside and 6 outside but it is a little cold to be working outdoors. The bar owner is very co-operative and places two tables of 4 with another one of 2 in the middle of them so we don't have to shout (we make enough noise anyway).

Have a good week and I will see if I can find my mojo for this coming week. 

Now to link with Julia https://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ and read what you have all been up to.

13 comments:

  1. That puzzle looks like slow going - but there is progress so all good! The bears are so cute, especially in a group. I feel your pain on the shipping - no US visitors for us has severely hampered my crafty stash delivery. Wish I had a solution for both of us. Hope your teddies find a home soon!
    ATC backs for the 12th to download on my blog :)
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expect the bar owner is pleased to have a small crowd of you knitters to attract others to his outside! I always think a crowd begets a crowd! Am sure you’ll enjoy it, my sister and I meet up at the care home to visit Mum on a Wednesday and we talk so much...you can tell we’ve been in a lockdown and not seen many people! I didn’t realise there was a tax on parcels from Spain, I thought it only applied to items of specific value. Blimey. You’re right not give up on it, but that puzzle really does look fiendish, what an achievement it will be at some point!! Good thing about our hobbies, they do just sit quietly and wait for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the teddies are a gift to the charity, do you still have to pay tax? I thought it was on purchases but could be wrong. They’re fab by the way! We had a lovely moon as well and a very high tide, 9.2 metres, it was lovely sitting down the beach last night.
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, thst sun does look lovely! Can't imagine going anyway at the moment though, I can dream! There's always those lovely teddies giving out their hugs!Stay safe! Keep crafting! Happy WOYWW!? ((Lyn)) #8

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you find a way to get the teddies sent... such a shame after your hard work. Glad you can enjoy your meetings, too cold here to sit ! Have a good week Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great time with your craft group ANi and you manage to get the teddies home somehow. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your knitting group, its nice you can meet inside love the teddies,
    Take care and stay safe.
    Lilian B #10

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you get your mojo back soon and that you find someone to keep the teddies as stowaways for a trip back. I hope you have a lovely time with your friends. Stay safe and keep smiling, Lisa-Jane #5

    ReplyDelete
  9. What stunning photos at the top, Annie, and your little teddies are adorable!

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #18

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photographs and I hope you find someone to give the teddy bears safe passage. Happy WOYWW #16

    ReplyDelete
  11. The weather has been nice here up until today and it's cooled down again but guess that's April for you. Nice photos and gorgeous teddies. Hope you enjoyed your sewing group. Have a lovely creative woyww, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful sunset. Spain it's on my bucket list. Then Covid came along and put a hole in that bucket. Wishing you great days and much enjoyment out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful photos!
    What a lot of lovely teddies. Hope you can find a home for them soon...
    Happy Woyww!
    Susan #17

    ReplyDelete