Wednesday 19 February 2020

WOYWW 559

Good morning all
A little action on the work table this morning. The pink bag contains my knitting ready for the knit and natter this morning. Note the chair is still covered every night to stop one cat from scratching or sleeping on it.

I have been making some Easter cards, I find colouring in so relaxing. These are quick and easy to do no fancy work, and just what people want.


Monday was my Dames in Spain (WI) meeting we had a very enlightening talk from a lady who organises Coastal Cleaners Andalucia. This is a local group formed because of the rubbish left on our beaches and they clean where the cleaning tractor can't get to places like the rocky coves. I thought I did my bit to help this situation but after hearing her talk I am most certainly going to do a fair bit more.

Now to link with Julia our hostess http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/  hope you all have a great week.

14 comments:

  1. Happy WOYWDW
    great looking desk and just love the Easter cards, and lovely to hear you are getting rid of rubbish on the beaches,

    Lilian B #8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Easter cards. Can you believe we are heading for spring already. I can't wait for the better weather. Great to hear you are battling the rubbish.

    Hugs Lisa x #12

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Easter cards Ani they are so sweet. Well done in helping with the rubbish cleaning too. Have a lovely week and a very happy woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Cards. Enjoy the knit and natter. Have a lovely week . Soojay #11

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely cards you have made. WE had clean up groups back in Cape Town on the beaches too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely Easter cards...that is certainly something I need to be doing. It is just around the corner for sure.
    Glenda #19

    ReplyDelete
  7. I belong to a similar litter picking group in my town - such a lot gets brought in on the tide or wind, there'e always more to clear. I find it quite cathartic just moseying along, making the place look better. Hope you have fun at your K&N group!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ani, lovely cards. I must admit that Easter cards are something I don't do, but can imagine yours will be very popular. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab cards happy woyww. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the Easter cards. Happy WOYWW. Have a wonderful week. With love and God Bless, Caro xxx (#8)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ani, great Easter cards. I love colouring - I find it so relaxing. Have a lovely week Heather xx #26

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy WOYWW. Gorgeous Easter cards. I have a birthday card to finish, and then I am going to look for a nice Easter design to cut out with my new Cricut machine. I go to a local chapel’s craft club every month now. We are making flowers to decorate the chapel for its 200th anniversary. Then I am hoping to do a workshop to create Easter cards. Are you a member of a Ladies of Spain on Facebook? A very friendly group. I go to the lunches that the group local to Denia hold when I am lucky enough to be in Spain. Ali x. #13

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Easter cards Ani. Sounds like an interesting talk to the Dames. I really can't understand people who leave litter at beaches and in the countryside (or anywhere)! Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice Easter cards! Colouring is certainly relaxing! So sad that people still pollute our beaches, and good for you in doing your part. If only I lived near a beach...dream on! Have a great week, Lindart #24

    ReplyDelete