Tuesday 26 November 2019

WOYWW 547

Wow can't believe four weeks today is Christmas and I have realised that of all the cards I have made none are for my use. So Tuesday evening saw me hurriedly making some cards for me. Need to get them out in the next week because so many of my friends go back to the UK for Christmas. So this was my extra table I erected on Tuesday night.

And this is my normal working table.
I have a very busy week, Tuesday saw me helping at a friends home she was having a coffee morning and bring & buy sale in aid of our church funds. Wednesday morning is my knit and natter group and in the afternoon my ladies group get together. Thursday I have to pack all my items up ready for our Dames fair and carol concert on Saturday morning. Also I have said I will go to a quiz Thursday night in aid of a local charity. Friday is baking day promised to make two carrot cakes, two coffee and walnut cakes and scones for the home baked stall at the fair. Saturday is the fair and Sunday I will collapse.

Don't know if you remember I was knitting angels to publicise our Christmas services well about 400 angels were made by the congregation and friends, and Kate http://mamapez5.blogspot.com/
(http://wipso-astitchintime.blogspot.com/2019/11/this-weeks-smilesweek-347.html has pictures and writeup on her blogspot.

That is me done for this week apart from this photo I took last week of the moon appearing over the sea. We are blessed with some beautiful dawn and dusk skies this time of year.

Last week I managed to read and comment on all I could, not so sure I'll be able to do so this week but will try. Have a good week.





14 comments:

  1. wow, what a busy week you have, doesn't sound like you're going to have time to think! I hope it all goes well. Enjoy your rest on Sunday!! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have thought about one of those little flask things, but there is no spare room in my camera bag at all (I only managed to get the cup home without squashing it as I hadn't taken all my lenses with me) but yes, I have thought of them. Need a bigger bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll certainly be kept on your toes Ani over the next week but i'm glad you remembered about cards you needed too. I've had years like that but i've cut my workload down this year due to circumstance.
    Beautiful photo, reminds me of being on holiday sigh.. Happy Woyww Tracey #4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Ann, you certainly have a busy week ahead. Enjoy the rest on Sunday! Happy WOYWW. Sarah #8

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ani. And you reckon that I am busy??? Goodness me - I do trust all goes well with the sale and the distribution of the angels in their bags. May God bless each one as it goes out, that it may reach someone's heart and turn them to their Father in heaven! I remember commenting on Kate's blog many times over the years. See if she remembers me... Enjoy the quiz night - I love 'em! The boxes and lanterns are not difficult - but no, I'll keep the secret from Kate - just a case of using the dies, gluing bits on, then putting them together.
    Have a great week. Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are one busy lady!! Hope the fair goes really well and you enjoy your rest on Sunday!
    Hugs LLJ 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh I feel exhausted just reading all you have going on! I love the cards, you've made and I hope your fair goes well on Saturday. Beautiful photo of the moon - I love those soft mauve colours.
    Have a great week and enjoy putting your feet up on Sunday,
    Diana x #16

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW it makes me tired just hearing all you have going on! Enjoy the rest of your week and crash and nap on Sunday!
    Glenda #17

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous moonscape! I popped over to see the angels on Kate's blog - fantastic crafty activity - well done to all. xxx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. My gosh, you sound very busy! Just making one cake would floor me - and you're making several! Hope all goes well with the fair and you have a well deserved rest on Sunday! zsuzsa #20

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had to check the date!!! It appears to be rush, rush, rush but obviously not enough rush!!!
    Lovely lot of angels your showed us .... folks are just so generous...
    Christine #21

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's always the same, one minute loads of time and the next.... it's nealy Christmas! Have a lovely creative woyww. Hugs, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  13. holy moly I started holding my breath reading your to-do list. :) ( introvert here) :) Yep, I am in the same boat, most of the Christmas cards I had made the last year ended up going to the booth to be sold so, now is the time of year I start working on finishing the ones I need for me. Love the moon shot too :) ~Stacy #23

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know things are serious in terms of deadline when another table is set up! You couldnt fit any more into your week, I’m pretty sure. Friday today, so am hoping that your marathon in the kitchen is well underway! Good on you and ...enjoy the SUnday collapse!

    ReplyDelete