Tuesday 18 June 2019

WOYWW 524

Another week gone by don't think my feet have touched the ground. Talking of ground this blog links up with Julia at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ where we all display our workdesks on Wednesdays.

Well to be truthful this week mine is Tuesday as won't have time in the morning for photographing and writing.

Not very exciting but all the equipment is there.



Now this second photograph is more exciting. I work in our local cancer charity shop when needed although owing to health reasons haven't been there for a few weeks. My friend said they had a large number of rubber stamps donated and was I interested, you bet I said and this is it, stamps, punches, cutters and rulers. Most of the stamps are Christmas themed but hey ho Christmas is just around the corner.

So I leave you with two photographs of the full moon appearing through the clouds this week.

       

 Hope you all have a good week.




12 comments:

  1. What a great find Ann. It seems the time of year when Christmas gets going anyway in the crafting world. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to grab bargains like that! love the moon shots.. we had some good views here but my photos are not so impressive, Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish I'd known - I recently donated a pile of stamps to our local Red Cross shop. Next time I have a clear-out, I'll let you know :)
    Happy WOYWW!
    Claire no. 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always on the lookout for used items to craft with although in my area that doesn't happen often. I sometimes feel like I"m the only crafter for miles around! Happy WOYWW
    Glenda #19

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, those stamps turned up at just the right time eh? Hope you get good use out of them! And those moon shots are spookily spectacular.
    Hugs LLJ 12 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ani ... Christmas just around the corner? Oh no, I really can't cope with it creeping up on me! Great job on getting so many stamps - I am going to think carefully before I buy any more craft stash, as I have a habit of buying and not using. If they are a bargain though, like you found, I may not be able to resist! Have a lovely week, Heather xx #11

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, you know it’s just around the corner because the craft shops are starting on with their card making stock already! great haul from the charity shop I must say. Lovely moon shots, was it Sunday? we drove back from Gatwick at about 2am and the moon was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ani, wow what a fabulous haul! Some gorgeous Christmas stamps there. Love the butterfly, I have that medallion stamp, that and the square one at the bottom work great glittered on acetate. Love the photos. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #14 X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love when people have items at our local thrift shop. Such fun treasures. Dorlene #26

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a treat, all those gorgeous stamps. Happy WOYWW. With Love & God Bless, Caro x (#10)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great collection of stamps you have there and I'm sure you will enjoy using them. Wishing you a happy woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant haul, Ani. It's never too early for Christmas. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #24

    ReplyDelete