Wednesday 5 December 2018

WOYWW 496




Good morning one and all, have only one thing to shout out today and that is HELP.

This is my work station last night I don't know where to start after an extremely successful fair on Saturday, and having another one booked for this Saturday. I can't decide what to make first. Decided on some small triangles in red and green felt to make a small banner, then it will be on to some adult aprons in Christmas material. 



The box in the left corner is my friends Cricut Create that I have been trying out, she thought it might cut felt but unfortunately no. The box near my cutter has all that is left of my Christmas cards after making over 150 of them.

So that is it for this week now to collect the triangles up and take them with me to my sewing/knitting group this morning.

I will be around to visit but maybe not until after Saturday, there are some sites I just cannot comment on wonder if it because I live in Spain, any ideas please.       


8 comments:

  1. Good luck with the next fair! You are a busy busy bee for sure! Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderfully Christmassy crafty desk :)
    Happy WOYWW!
    Claire no. 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing amount of cards, so glad your Craft Fair went well.
    Good Luck with the next & Happy WOYWW.
    Tracey #8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Ani. Oh my! Well done last weekend - and trust all goes well with the fair this Saturday. It's lovely to sell well isn't it? But it does mean major effort before the next one! Trust you will be all ready for it.
    There are some sites I can't comment on either. They are Google + sites. There must be something in the settings. I get around it by sending those folk an email. I can't leave messages on Twitter, either, 'cos I don't do social media.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am pleased that your fair went well, that's good to hear. Fingers crossed for the next one as well! I love making bunting, enjoy yours :-D
    Hugs LLJ 12 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ani, good to hear the fair went well, lets hope this one does too! Shame about the Cricut not being a help. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #7 X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ani, glad your craft fair went well, and good luck for the next one. Not sure about the sites you can't comment on. Are they all similar? I struggle on one or two sites. Have a lovely week Heather x #14

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad the fair went well Ann. Good luck replenishing stocks for the next one. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete