Wednesday 4 July 2018

WOYWW 474

Ok I am sorry have been AWOL these last two weeks. Good excuse my daughter and her partner have been here on holiday. I only get to see her once a year so have to make the most of her visits. Next year we will be meeting up on the isle of Crete for their wedding.
I love when she comes to stay because I go to all the places my husband and I used to go to, swimming in the little coves and visiting white washed villages. Things that are no fun on your own anymore.
Image may contain: one or more people, ocean, beach, sky, outdoor, nature and water
Agua Amarga

Image may contain: ocean, sky, outdoor, nature and water
San Juan (ah but which one that is my secret)

Nothing on my desk this week and I have been a little lazy in the craft area but managed to finish the blanket I was knitting, and have been knitting some new born hats - anything that is quick and easy this weather and while I watch Wimbledon. 






Barney the dog is still growing and up to all kinds of mischief, he chewed through the internet cable two nights ago. Although he is not quite 7 months old he stands as tall as my waist so all items that used to be left on tables/desks have to be put up high.

No automatic alt text available.

This was my crochet hook that I came down to one morning left on the table.


Image may contain: dog and outdoor
I am so glad he gets on with QC but she is the boss!

Off now to sewing group then we have our summer lunch afterwards. By paying 1€ each week this pays for two lunches a year Christmas and summer.

Will try and visit but could be weekend.

Thank you Angela for the tip on email alerts haven't tried it yet but will do later today.

If you want to read more about WOYWW link up with Julia at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/

16 comments:

  1. Lovely beach photos. Simply summery. Poor Barney! His antics are humorous to me, but not to you, I suspect.

    LOVE those teeny tiny hats. Happy WOYWW from #1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your poor crochet hook! I have a lab too - they are so naughty! Karen #23

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy WOYWW. Beautiful pictures of beautiful Spain. We are spoilt by living in Pembrokeshire, and also visiting Spain. Surrounded by wonderful scenery wherever we are. I bet you are looking forward to when Barney has gone through the teething stage. Enjoy your lunch. Ali x #27

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barny is sooo cute ! Bless him! Hahah aw no, crochet hook disaster!
    Have a great day
    Ellie #14

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good when pets get on well together. Lovely knitting results. Glad you've had a good time with your daughter - super to have the wedding in Crete to look forward to. Enjoy Wimbledon (I'm a big fan too). Thanks for sharing - Hazel WOYWW #15 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ani, your pup does seem mischievous! How lovely to have the wedding in Crete, it's one of our favourite holiday destinations. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #2 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always good times when children come over for visits isn't it? We will go visit my son this weekend (it's 'only' in Amsterdam, 3 hours by train) and I'm looking forward to it. I love the photo of cat-and-dog, so sweet! Happy woyww and a hug from Holland, Marit #22

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ani. So glad you have had such a great time with your family - precious hours together! Your puppy sounds like a HUGE bundle of mischief... through the internet cable?? Goodness. Hope he doesn't try out too many more mains cables!
    Gorgeous little hats and a lovely blanket - sounds like you are keeping craftily busy. Hope your lunch goes well today.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ani, it’s so lovely when family come over to visit, you have to make the most of it,
    I love those cute little hats, so tiny and the blanket is beautiful.
    Have a great weekend
    Jan #29

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful beaches. The blanket looks lovely and those hats are adorable. Had to laugh at the chew marks on your crochet hook ... I grew up with a dog that chewed most things! Thanks for sharing. Caro x (#38)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so glad you've had a good time with your daughter, and managed to enjoy visiting some places you obviously missed being on your own. have a good week.. Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had to smile when I saw your crochet hook. We had a dog some years ago that managed to get one of those old floppy disks and chewed it until the thing came apart. Our computer tech said it was unfixable! Have a great woywww and happy crafting, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tried the e mail link but hasn't worked, Will try again as obviously I have not done something I should. Thanks for visit have a good week. Ani

      Delete
  13. How nice for your daughter to visit. You are lucky to be able to crochet. I’ve tried to learn, but didn’t have much luck. LOL. Have a great week. Dorlene #40

    ReplyDelete
  14. Always lovely spending quality time with family and an extra bonus that you get to visit those special places. I too giggled when I saw the crochet hook, our first dog ate a telephone when she was a puppy. I still wonder whether there was someone on the end of the line whislt she was chewing it hee hee!!
    Thank you for sharing those fabulous knits.
    Best Wishes Tracey #5

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Ani... Family always comes first. So glad you have these moments with your daughter. A wedding on the Isle of Crete sounds amazing! We look forward to pictures when the time comes :-) Creative Blessings! Kelly #29

    ReplyDelete