Wednesday 6 June 2018

WOYWW 470

And Wednesday comes round again and here we are having a nosy what is on peoples desk this week. You can nosy all you like on my desk and see absolutely nothing. Why you may well ask, well after weeks of making all sorts of cards  including the dreaded 'C' cards, I decided it must be a clean sweep and start again, so everything was cleaned then went back in their correct plastic boxes, in the store room and I have even put the table down now.





Have made a number of cards this week, Father's Day, Man's birthday another two 50th wedding anniversary.

It is now getting too hot to knit and sew also I need the overhead fan on when card making and bits and pieces keep blowing off the table to the fascination of one puppy dog, who is quicker than me at picking them up!

That's me done for this week short and sweet. Busy Wednesday - sewing group this morning, Woman's get together this afternoon. Then this evening Barney's first trip to the vet's well with me that is, wonder how he will accept it?

Now to link with our host Julia at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/
just click on the link to see what we all get up to.






11 comments:

  1. I can feel your pain. I learned a LONG time ago not to let my "fur babies" in my craft room, so they don't leave fur, dander, or get their paws in places they shouldn't. Your desk looks even better than mine today. Happy WOYWW from #2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one clean desk! have a great day and hope the trip to the vet goes ok!! Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is tidy. Hope the weather becomes a little more conducive to crafting and that Barney's first visit to the vet goes well. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clear desk... leaves so much scope for a new bunch of creativity. Hope all goes well with puppy vet visit :)

    Hugs from number 7!
    Erika x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not looking or I will feel even more guilty as my place is still not sorted yet. Oh to have a tidy desk. Well done you. Happy woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I get to that stage...everything needs to go away so your brain can stop for a bit! But you’re a more thorough tidier than I! Hve a super day with your ladies what sew and get together, sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ani, I too once tried a fan in my craft room! Never again, lol. Doesn't a completely clear desk look good? Mine never lasts for long though. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #18 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy WOYWW. I love a tidy desk. It rarely gets too hot in Pembrokeshire to do papercrafting (but I must admit I haven't done any knitting or sewing for ages - just don't feel like it with the long light evenings), and I treated myself to a Dyson fan (which also does heat) so I can have a cooling breeze but without the whizzy-round blades! It is much quieter and cools the room down without needing to be pointed at me. A few friends in Spain are using them as a cheaper alternative to aircon for smaller rooms. Sounds like a busy day - enjoy. Ali x #9

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to be organised with a tidy space ready to start creating again. Hope you enjoy your sessions this morning and afternoon. Hazel, # 22 x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a "clean sweep" - literally! I think my desk needs one too, so I can move on with my other projects! Happy #470! zsuzsa #20

    ReplyDelete
  11. It always seems that a clean sweep leads to an invasion . Heating up here. It was in high nineties all week so summer starts it will be late October when it cools a little.
    Monica #27

    ReplyDelete