Wednesday 18 January 2017

WOYWW 18th January (3)


Good afternoon from a cold and sunless Spain, it has been one cold day today with our temperatures only reaching about 8C. Below is a picture taken of a very cold looking sea. Brrrh hope it improves tomorrow.



No exciting desk picture as my desk looks the same as in previous weeks.


I have been finishing my jumper but no modelling from me as I can't take the selfie, tried but no, so coat hanger modelling will have to do.


Tell you what I have been glad of it today. Would you believe I have spent most of last week sitting outside in the sun knitting.

Maybe my desk will have something productive on it for next week because if this cold weather continues that is where I will be in my craft room as it is small and cosy and easy to heat.

Now to link up with Julia at
http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/

10 comments:

  1. Great workspace. TFS xx Jan 52

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sitting out in the sun knitting sounds wonderful to me! We've had miserable weather here today too, cold and rainy, close to freezing. My toes are cold. Brrr! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #47

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was really cold here too today. love your cosy jumper, it looks fab - bet you can't wait to wear it. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jumper looks great for a cold day. I heard it was cold over there! we have had about four wet, grey , dark days :-( Anne x #18

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sweater looks so cozy.. love the little cabling you put into it.. sounds like you finished it in perfect time if the weather has grown colder.


    Have a lovely week x
    Erika (#6)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely jumper, and while it may be cold, that is a stunning view you have! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a lovely jumper - just what is needed with the chillier temperatures.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K 37

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya! Sorry I'm late. Wish I could knit like that! See you next week! Sez x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty sweater. I don't take selfies. Not because I'm not able (though I do have short arms LOL) I just dislike pictures of me and my 'lack of neck'. Dang Genetics! Maybe you can get warm by turning on the heat gun and making cards. I do not knit, but I do have crochet projects to work on. Creative Blessings! Kelly #41

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful sweater! I need to break out the needles and do some knitting! I was on Mallorca one time and it had been sunny shiny and warm all week and all at once a cold front rolled in and it got really cold. I told my husband...who was at UIB for 6 months...that it was proof I was going to be missed. Sorry I am so late getting around but...I made it!!! Have a great week! Vickie #54

    ReplyDelete