Wednesday 30 November 2016

WOYWW 391

WOYWW 391 30th November 

Hi Girls
Yes I am back in Spain and trying to resume my life. My son died on 4th November at home with his family around him. Thank you for all the messages of condolences I have received, although I only know you all from WOYWW I felt your thoughts and prayers. Thank you.

So down to WOYWW and my desk is exactly as I left it many weeks ago but perhaps with a little extra dust. I can't even remember what I was about to make this 'joy' stamp into. 



The other project I did take to the UK with me was the charity blanket I was crocheting with the oddments left from my grandson's blanket. Needless to say it didn't progress very far but I shall make an effort to finish it.



Maybe next week I will have a more interesting page to show you all. I am now off to catch up with my Wednesday sewing/knitting circle so until next week. Adios. xx




8 comments:

  1. Hi Ani, firstly let me say i am so sorry for your loss. None of us ever expect to outlive our children. Treat yourself gently in this sad time. Sending you love & hugs, Shaz xxx#10

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you at this difficult time. Take care of yourself.

    Sharon K #33

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss. Take care. Dorlene #40

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sorry for your loss, Ani. Whether you knew it was coming or not, it is such a hard time. sending healing love and hugs. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry for you rloss, I can't imagine what it must be like to lose a child. I heard on the radio the other day, 2 things ways to deal with grief 1-wait 2-do something to fill in the time. Eventually it will be easier, in the meantime it sounds like your crafting (and maybe other things) will keep you busy. Hugs, Lindart #41

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your stitching !! I am all thumbs when it comes to this type if needle work!! Have a great week! Ginny#45 WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ani

    I'm a bit late getting round this week, but I'm so glad I've stopped by your blog. My sincerest condolences on the loss of your son. I'm glad you were able to be there for him at the end, and I hope you can take some comfort from that. His suffering is at an end, and it is sad that ours seems to be at its worst at that point, but we grieve the loss while celebrating the life. Time, whilst never fully healing the wound, will at least dull the ache.

    Sending you much love at this time.

    Morti @35

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ani, So sorry to read your sad news. Sending heaps of hugs (((Ani))).

    ReplyDelete