Wednesday 28 September 2016

WOYWW 382

Good morning all. I am up early this morning woken by the fishing boats going out th chug chug chug of their engines. Don't think it will be a good day for them or us today as we have some long awaited rain forecast. We certainly need it.

Well down to the purpose of this blog, what is on my desk today. Well not a lot.
I am in the process of moving from the temporary desk under the ceiling fans to my winter quarters.


I have been making some seventy, eighty and ninety year old cards, seem to need them these days!


 Above is the winter desk but before I can camp out there I have to tidy all this up first. In summer this seems to become a dumping room. Most of it is wool I purchased on my two trips to the UK.


Thought you may like to see these two photos, taken this morning as the fishing boats were leaving. Not very often I see the moon at 6.30 am.



Ok I am up early this morning but what's the betting I will be late for my sewing class.

That's it for this morning hope you all have a good week off to link up now that is if Julia is awake to allow me to!

Ann

10 comments:

  1. Great cards! Waking early to the sound of fishing boats sounds quite good to me! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have a dumping place... Can't have the whole house looking like a tip! #11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, it really conjured up the early morning feel! Hope you're not late for the sewing class :-D
    Hugs, LLJ 12 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the moon pics, beautiful. I hope the early start gets you where you need to be- I usually find I start flagging about midday when I'm up that early. Have a great week, hugs, Shaz #8 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sometimes up at 5.00 if I can't sleep. It's actually lovely to open the patio door and breathe in the fresh morning air. Ahhh! Great shots of the waning crescent moon - it will be new moon in a couple of days! Have fun this week! zsuzsa #22

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards look fabulous - wonderful ideas.

    These days I don't seem to get up early much. I'm sure that might change when winter comes. As it is I've had enough of 2.30am mornings! I love sleeping in later.

    Have a great week
    Sharon K #41

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh I just prepped the Barn for winter, moved all the summer things away, it took me a week to tidy up!! hope you get sorted soon, and put that wool to good use eh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Ani, the earlier I'm up, the later I am because I think I can do 'just one more quick job' before I leave. Hopeless! Pretty cool to be able to see the sea when you wake, even if the fishermen were your alarm call! Love the idea of winter quarters for your crafting, the sight of that wool...you've got a lot to keep you going over winter!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ani, lovely photos but too early for me I would be ready for bed again when it was time to get up mind you it might be because I am usually late going to bed. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 19

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ani..the moon photos are great! I think the chug of the boats would lull me to sleep. Your cards are really cute.
    Hugs
    Chris #27

    ReplyDelete