Wednesday 4 May 2016

WOYWW

Gosh how quickly the Wednesday's come round. Sorry but I have no desk this week as my daughter and partner arrive on Friday so it is all packed away. We need the space.
Time has been spent in the garden this week so here are a couple of plant photos.
 This first one is from an old amaryllis bulb that I had throw out in the garden I thought it was all rotten but hey presto I now have these beautiful flowers.

The second one well I don't know what it is called just like the plant so purchased it and it seems to be thriving in the hot sunshine.

I suppose you could say the garden has been my work desk this week.

Off to pick some lemons off the tree to enhance the smoked salmon and cream potato I have made for dinner. Then afterwards to ice two carrot cakes I have made for other people I might add.








10 comments:

  1. Wow - what a lovely supper - and fresh lemons from the tree. Couldn't have them I'm afraid, as I am allergic to fruit.... but it sounds wonderful!!! The amaryllis is amazing, and I do like the second plant - even though you don't know what it is called.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allergic to fruit gosh I live on it as we have so much available here in the garden of Europe.

      Delete
  2. Your dinner sounds yummy. Gardening is a great workdesk! Your flowers are lovely. Happy Wednesday, LisaDV #36

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful plants. I hope you have a wonderful time with your daughter and her partner.

    Have a great week
    Sharon K #39

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon just off to the airport to meet them and then the fun begins.

      Delete
  4. Such pretty flowers. I have a brown thumb I can kill an artificial plant! Have a great time with your daughter and her partner!
    Have a great day.
    Diane - WOYWW #30

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have to confess I have a very good gardener as well, but the amaryllis is all my own work.

      Delete
  5. Gardening is a beautiful craft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must admit Fran gardening isn't one of my real hobbies but I have a man who does.

      Delete