Well here we are another month gone, and nothing much to show for it on my table but I do have some beautiful sky pictures.
This is the sun coming to say hello.
And this is the moon saying hello the day has ended.
I am beginning to make some ¨C¨ things, these are little hats with a bombon inside. I always make something each year for the elderly folk when we have our Christmas lunch and seeing as there are about 70 of us have to start early. The trouble is I cannot put the chocolate in them as the weather is still too hot! Good excuse to eat them myself, I had to buy a packet to test if they were the correct size.
Well I have managed to visit today let´s hope I can keep it up.
Great to see you. Beautiful photos and interesting little hats too. I think you are justified in eating the test sweets until the weather cools down. I fear Christmas will be here before we know it. Wishing you a happy woyww. Hugs Angela x8x
ReplyDeleteLovely sky pics and I love your little hats...great idea.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Annie x #6
Those little bobble hats are so sweet and will be the perfect small gift at Christmas! Of course you had to test the sweet size, I’ve been doing the same with my craft stuff too 😁. Lovely pics of the sun over the sea, hope you’re keeping ok xx
ReplyDeleteHugs LLJ 3 xx