Wednesday 9 November 2022

WOYWW 701

 Good evening one and all, sorry I am so late this week but better late than never. 

I have been to my knitting/sewing group this morning, our numbers keep increasing with the visitors here for a few weeks before Christmas. Some find it annoying that they can no longer come from October until Easter thanks to Brexit.

I am still surrounded with boxes, so not much crafting going on. I have started a jigsaw as I needed a distraction. It maybe only 500 pieces but that sea!!



My table hasn't been vacant as soon as one spot gets cleared something else is placed there.

Most of the things in my sewing room are now in boxes. Think I will still have to get rid of somethings as I am looking for a two bedroom villa and all on one level. I must have disposed of quite a lot because of the empty boxes, but funny thing is I can't find the lids.



Started on my card room now, all the pieces of card I have kept just in case!!! Bet you all do the same. All the other bits and pieces I kept just in case I could use them.  I need to empty these shelves because there may be some lids down behind and goodness knows what else.


I was pleased to see at the group this morning two of the girls had made use of some of my material.


This is a cushion/bag for a grandson
 using my material 

and a cross stitch cabbage cushion backed with some of my material. 








So that is me for today sorry not much crafting. 

PS as I type this it is thundering so waiting for the rain. I noticed a change in temp last night and now have a jumper on!! 

I will try and visit you all this week.

Ani

8 comments:

  1. there seems to be plenty of crafting - your material is being put to good use! the jigsaw looks really fab! have a good week. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with the jigsaw, it's gorgeous. Loving the cushions too and wishing you a very hapy woyww, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous jigsaw. I hope the weather doesn’t get too unpleasant. Happy WOYWW. Angela #10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me wish I still had the space to set up a jigsaw LOL! The pillows are fab, love the book tuck one and that cabbage makes me laugh - just like a massive sprout, and 'tis the season right? Oh and the disappearing lids. Yep, happens to me too - a bit like two socks go in the wash. one comes out. WHERE DO THEY GO? Cruising around the ocean on all the missing lids, I fear... LOL!
    Happy WOYWW a bit late!
    Mary Anne (4)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous jigsaw Ani. Glad to see you are making progress with the sorting and that the stuff you have donated is getting used. Stay warm. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, that’s pleasing that the fabric you donated has been used already! I do love a good sort out, can be quite ruthless at times - I rarely throw stuff away though, can always find another use for it or someone who can take it on. Hope those pesky lids turn up too, bet they’re behind something! Fingers crossed you find exactly what you’re looking for flat wise, there’ll be something out there for you.
    Hugs LLJ 9 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doesn’t matter what time you post - I mean, it’s taken me till Friday to get here! You’re doing really well with the clearing and sorting, I think you deserve a distracting puzzle! Very nice to see that some of your fabrics have been employed, makes the clearing as worthwhile as the donating! Hope the weather doesn’t change too drastically- apart from anything else, you won’t want to hear the visitors complaining about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that cabbage!
    Love all the pictures of sorting...
    Happy WOYWW!

    I am determined to call and comment on all of you this week!
    Susan #13
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete